Citadel Calculator Tool

Tritous

Hello all,

I've developed a simple tool in excel to make it easier to track the efforts made by your clan. Input their contributions and names, input your clan totals and targets, input your choice of thresholds. The output is a table of contributions; members categorised by contributions, the totals calculated for each group, and formatted nicely for a bbs forum

I will be using this tool for my clan, I'm sure other leaders will find this useful for keeping track of theirs.

Citadel Contribution Calculator v11.09.21.xltx

I'm sure the forum admins will have to add a disclaimer that they are not responsible for 3rd party tools. It is free from macros (I'm just good with formulae), excel 2007/2010 compatible, and simple to use

If someone can test with 2003 i'd be grateful. There are no advanced features, but 2003 has a lower limit on max number of cells used.

Instructions:

Fill in current clan progress and your targets (optional) at the top

Fill in how much each member of your clan has done (including those who have done none).

Fill in target thresholds at the top (optional).

The output page has a grey box. select this, copy, and paste it to the text editor or forum of your choice. The format is designed for bbs forums

Sorry for the lack of instructions in the tool, I did make it for myself originally

Enjoy

Creater of QuestRanker

"I hate it when my target's die laughing, makes me think my fly is open or something"

-Me

Pro-tip:

If its excel just put it on google docs.

Known website, download not required, allows you to make tweaks and refine it and users always are using latest version.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I believe any standard excel format can be imported to google docs

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

perhaps not, maybe it's just that it's too big (600kb), but google seems to not be able to convert it even after 15 minutes. it isn't the most simple of spreadsheets. It doesnt accept templates at all, so all that happens is it becomes a file host (although not a bad one). Cheers anyway

Creater of QuestRanker

"I hate it when my target's die laughing, makes me think my fly is open or something"

-Me

v11.09.21 up. Changes mainly around making it easier to put in a whole list of members and just adding in values for those who have reported their contribution (improvement in how it handles the "none" category)

Creater of QuestRanker

-Me

• 11 months later...

Please don't bump one-year-old topics unless you have something to add to the discussion. PM the creator of the thread if you want the file after so much time - the discussion here has ended for a reason. Thank you.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted