Runecraft with a lowlvl

AirlessWig

So my main character is banned is because me and my friend were joking in edge about scams.

Now i started this new character which will be member again in a few weeks and i am currently training its def to 40 so it can wear full rune.

I always liked runecraft and i would abysscraft with a combatlvl of around 45 with 40 def in full rune.

Would i get owned inside abyss? I don't think i will be killed by pkers as there are no such lowlvlpkers there.

i dont know but on world 9 right now there are about 10 people all with soccer names which of course i cant say here that are lvl 30 macroing natures

I don't think PKers would give you any trouble, as I don't think there are many PKers within five levels of yours. However, I think you would be owned pretty badly by the abbysal monsters, especially the gaurdians and walkers. Usually they hit lots of 0s on me, I'm 68 defense, but every 3-4 trips I get hit by a few 5-11s, and sometimes, like last night, I have near death experiences (somehow), when they hit me down to 25/75 health. So no, I wouldn't reccomend it for you, especially if you don't have the money to buy 10+ glorys anyway, and ESPECIALLY if you haven't done the heros quest.

Well, i hate it being called macroer, just because i can fish sharks, cut magics and mine addy ores at lvl 42 doesn't mean i am macroer.

I just don't like combat

Too many wannabe pmods go around thinking "omg let's go on a reporting spree and make this game better" and report every low lvl with high non-combat stats and/or with public chat on friends. Enough of them may get a legit player banned.

As said earlier, you'd need to save run, and when inside the abyss, run up to the leeches (lvl 21?), then enter the inner circle there.

The lowest lvl I've seen rcing through the abyss was a lvl 67, but I didn't pay any attention to how he was doing.

As said earlier, you'd need to save run, and when inside the abyss, run up to the leeches (lvl 21?), then enter the inner circle there.

The lowest lvl I've seen rcing through the abyss was a lvl 67, but I didn't pay any attention to how he was doing.

40 def would prob do, but i recommend 60 +... And ive seen a lvl 32 runecraft through abyss.. in d legs. So he got 60 def, was amased actually..

Lvl 109 main - retired

Currently playing:

Lvl 107 Rune pure with 99 range, 99 hp, 99 mage, 99 att, 99 str and 98 slayer

Lvl 200 Maxed with 114 dung.

Norge ruler!

why do it with armor?? i chaos rc with just a cape, boots, and a tiara, no 1 have ever attacked me :D tho i have killed a few ppl arround my lvl trying to rc :twisted: i kelled them and then they pm me saying "wat the beep!!!" i just say "oops thouget u were macroing" lol :twisted: