Least favourite bands?

Well, we've had all the threads of favourite/best vocalist, band, guitarist and so forth .... now it's time we get to the other side of the spectrum.

Who/what do you think are the worst solists/artists in music?

For me it'd probably be the White Stripes, Jet and Linkin Park.

This thread is destined to be closed very soon. Practically every music related topic on this board ends up with people declaring their hate for a certain band or genre, i don't really see the point in having a thread which encourages people to act like idiots.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Yeah i agree with Riz. Theres only a few dozen bands id consider my favourite. And out of the hundreds of thousands of the rest of the bands, far more imo arnt very good. This is a stupid thread that i can only see turning into a massive flame war.

But to stay on topic: Autopilot :roll:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

What Riz says is very true, yet I think I can propose a band which everyone universially (will/would) hate.

Son of Dork.

British schoolboys try and be American punk/emo. When they say football, they actually mean American football. They make me sick to the core. They have to fake something to imitate a genre, which I happen to think is a poor genre to begin with.

lol Chris Moyles is always ripping the piss out of Son of Dork. I mean could they be any more American without actually being american rofl.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12