Recovering an old account.

Gaffaz11

So, I have an account that I haven't logged into since the beginning of 2006. I barely remember passwords, and if I do, they're probably wrong. I really want to get this account back, but whenever I try to appeal a lost password, it automatically denies, and it seems like they wouldn't even read any extra info I put in.

Surely they should give some leeway to a lack of information. I mean, it WAS five years ago.

Can anyone help me?

[sarcasm]

Give me all your info..I'll help.. :twisted:

[/sarcasm]

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Then don't enter your email and skip that part.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

if u were a member try and remember how u payed ie credit card or phone give them ur internet provider from back then and the new one if u got it,thats how i got my account back after it was hacked cuz i didnt remember my securitys q's and give ur email addy..gl

phixcire.png

So, I have an account that I haven't logged into since the beginning of 2006. I barely remember passwords, and if I do, they're probably wrong. I really want to get this account back, but whenever I try to appeal a lost password, it automatically denies, and it seems like they wouldn't even read any extra info I put in.

Surely they should give some leeway to a lack of information. I mean, it WAS five years ago.

Can anyone help me?

If you cant supply the information that Jagex is asking for, then you shouldnt get it (back). Theres way too much recovering of other peoples inactive accounts going on, and frankly, if you dont know the details you shouldnt be handed the keys to an account.

How would speaking personally to a mod help? If you cant remember the info, you cant remember it. The only possible reason for speaking to a mod personally would be to beg or appeal for sympathy.

It warms my heart to know that Jagex actually says no when the account recovery information is not provided.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Because they automatically deny it if there isn't sufficient passwords/'recovery questions. They don't even look at the extra info. Talking to a mod about it would be better in proving that the account is mine, and the only reason i'm not getting it back is because the passwords aren't in my memory bank after five years.