Analysis of the Gilad Shalit release

The_Gabe

Did it ever occur to you that actually talking to the group who has the most support from the Palestinians might actually change something rather then treating the minority as if their opinions are the same as that of the majority? But no. Treating the majority of palastinians as if they dont exist seems to be the only thing Israel is capable of.

Did it ever occur to that Abbas head of the Palestinian Authority is not the majority. Abbas pushed of the the Palestinian election because he knew that he would lose and Hamas would gain control. This means that most Palestinians support a terrorist group that Israel can't negotiate with.

Lets not forget the Landslide victory of the Palestinian Election in 2006

And if you dont negotiate with terrorists they terrorize. But if you talk to them and find out their greivences then you will have less terrorists.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

And if you dont negotiate with terrorists they terrorize. But if you talk to them and find out their greivences then you will have less terrorists.

So how do you negotiate with terrorists who terrorize you daily? Don't say give up more land because it isn't working don't forget Israel gave up the South of Lebanon and Gaza only to have both turned into a terrorist base for more terrorism.

Terrorist don't negotiate they terrorize. As i already said Israel can't negotiate with terrorists meaning the Palestinians terrorist organization Hamas. Please read the links it might help you understand.

36601.jpg

^ Point of information: Israel invaded Lebanon and occupied it for some 18 years. It's not exactly 'giving land back'. And Hezbollah do not run Lebanon, the land was given to the Lebanese government. As for Gaza, it was given to the Palestinian Authority (ie, not terrorists) in the Oslo Accords of 1993 and later taken over by Hamas in 2007. So neither of these lands were 'given' to terrorists.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

^ Point of information: Israel invaded Lebanon and occupied it for some 18 years. It's not exactly 'giving land back'. And Hezbollah do not run Lebanon, the land was given to the Lebanese government. As for Gaza, it was given to the Palestinian Authority (ie, not terrorists) in the Oslo Accords of 1993 and later taken over by Hamas in 2007. So neither of these lands were 'given' to terrorists.

First off do not play with my words i said they turned into Terrorist bases, Meaning after leaving it. Second You got your facts wrong Gaza was given in 2005.

36601.jpg

How the [bleep] can you call a soldier a terrorist?

I guess just because a soldier is the representative of the force of a country, that automatically legitimatizes their violence?

And whoever said my comment was antisemitic, first I'm a Semite, and I am not self-hating. Secondly, the point of my comment was entirely the opposite, I said Arabs do not have a problem with Jews, that is not the issue at all and whoever makes that the issue is an idiot. Jews lived peacefully in Arab countries along side Arabs, which my grandparents would openly say. The issue is a bunch of Westerners who invaded and laid claim to land that did not belong to them, that's what Arabs resent. The religion of the occupying people is incidental to the resentment.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

It was handed over properly in 2005, but the Israelis agreed to in 1993 at Oslo. If you don't want me to twist your words, Israel63, try expressing yourself clearly.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

It was handed over properly in 2005, but the Israelis agreed to in 1993 at Oslo. If you don't want me to twist your words, Israel63, try expressing yourself clearly.

The Oslo Accords are nullified now since Abbas went to the UN for statehood.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

That isn't relevant to the point Israel and I were discussing, however.