A question to all P2P people out there

The_Valor

Hello there everyone. I was just wondering down from seers to go and harvest my Herbs that i had grown for the last hour and a half. And i realised how much of a pattern it was now for me. If i have gone for a while from the game, or been doing something for a long time, i grab my nature ammy, find they are done and do them, everyday a few times a day.

And i have really noticed a huge increase in my herbs, when u fight monsters u get herbs they build slowly, but 20+ every 2 hours ish spread over a few weeks is a lot in the irit, kwuarm area. Now i am only 57 farming, i dont train it really, its just the herbs and a tree if i fancy.

But i was wondering how many other people have as part of their daily play, doing their herbs. Not just training farming, but whatever you do, you make sure you do your herbs.

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

It's my bread and butter now. Average 5 rounds of herbs (all 4 plots) nets me about 1mill from prayer pots.

A day!?

Well if I have the time and the seeds, yea. But I usually do maybe a couple rounds a day. So every 3 days on average, given that I have enough seeds.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

i like to grow my herbs i usually check em bout every hr or hr and a ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý depending on how long i am on...

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

i got a few herblore lvls from my bro... he's lvl farming and he gave me like 100 irit seeds 90 ranarr and like 80 kwuarm seeds so i grew em all and got a few lvls... Farming is good for something lol..

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp