Glacors Set -up

Troll Bomber

Just finished the quest yesterday and killed 47 last night using this set up, swapping staff + csb for ddef + rapier.

111030135009.png

How necessary is the void, if at all? I was considering using some actual melee defense armor to reduce prayer usage when fighting glacites, or would ahrims be better?

I don't have much money so can't afford bandos or anything.

Thanks!

Trollbomber.png

but it took him 3 HOURS for those 47 kills. (actually, he didn't specify how long it took him).

I suggest using ahrims over those void..pieces. The mage attack increase amounts to a significant increase in accuracy. If you are worried about the loss of prayer you can use a combination of akrisae/ahirms or replace the cape with an ardy on, if you have that.

Prayer shouldn't be an issue atall, it takes like 2 mins to bank if that.

Were you using exactly that setup or something slightly different?

Try:

Full void mage (gloves) w/csb, asn, and chaotic staff

Switch to:

Fury, rapier, ddef, melee helm

and then back when you're back on the glacor

Void isn't really important for killing the glacor, its more useful to speed up killing the glacytes, which are often the slow part of the kill. What familiar are you using?

Alternatively, you could go with full ahrims instead of void, and just switch to defender+rapier+fury for glacytes.

You should be able to survive easily with a unicorn+soulsplit, and with practise just on soulsplit, so there isn't a need for defence really

Edited by Octarine19

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!