wannabe pkers

Mh1456

Often in the wild doing stuff, dragons or whatever.. Atleast once per playing session some player 10 levels lower than me attempts to kill me. I'm no pker, but half the time they're the ones that end up dying and they have never scored a kill on me.. It just wastes both our time, plus im only risking 200k. like this 111 tried tbing me, then using those level 60 godspells. it was :wall: . They think theyre some kind of one man army :lol:

Mari0.png

Mari0.png

You're angry because people who are lower level than you try to kill you (in the open wilderness, which you have entered and occupied voluntarily) in a way that doesn't make sense to you.

Sounds like you're just being arrogant and elitist to me.

PM me for fitocracy invite

You're angry because people who are lower level than you try to kill you (in the open wilderness, which you have entered and occupied voluntarily) in a way that doesn't make sense to you.

yes now that I think about it, my post was pretty arrogant. but a level 100 non-zerker/tank trying to kill me doesn't make much sense. they skull themselves and risk losing all their stuff. maybe they thought i was a bot..

Mari0.png

Mari0.png

yes now that I think about it, my post was pretty arrogant. but a level 100 non-zerker/tank trying to kill me doesn't make much sense. they skull themselves and risk losing all their stuff. maybe they thought i was a bot..

Why do you even care? These people are likely 9 or 10 years old. People are pretty stupid/inexperienced in general in RS.

PM me for fitocracy invite

• 4 weeks later...

lol this happens all the time to me when I'm slaying at greaters in rev dungeon... some random team comes and tbs me, I drop a couple of them and make the rest tele but for some reason this always has to happen near the end of my task (not like greaters is a long task to begin with though) and so I end up having to walk halfway to edgeville before TB wears off =/

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

lol this happens all the time to me when I'm slaying at greaters in rev dungeon... some random team comes and tbs me, I drop a couple of them and make the rest tele but for some reason this always has to happen near the end of my task (not like greaters is a long task to begin with though) and so I end up having to walk halfway to edgeville before TB wears off =/

^The one con of powerslaying greaters.

I like how the teams that try to kill me fail and I'm wearing welfare armor and not that much food. I suck at pking, so what does that say about them?

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

^The one con of powerslaying greaters.

I like how the teams that try to kill me fail and I'm wearing welfare armor and not that much food. I suck at pking, so what does that say about them?

That they're hopeless.

I love wannabe anythings, they're rather adorable. Back in my days of farming green dragons, there was always a laugh to be had walking out of the wilderness while a guy is hitting constant 0's on me going "turn off prayer noob," "lol 0wn3d" etc.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png