Jet Black Hearts. High lvl Girls Assassin Clan

Cobras_Kiss

There is a new clan out there on Runescape, called Jet Black Hearts seeking high lvl girls. The lowest lvl that will be excepted into this clan is lvl 40. Are you tired of all of those stupid noob who insist on bothering you? Take them to the wild, and let a group of twenty or more of your friends teach them a lesson in respect that they will never forget!

Contact Cobras_Kiss on Runescape, if you would like more information on the clan, or are interested in joining. This is a girls only clan, because the girls can be just as tough as the guys!!

Also, if you are low in combat, but are high in archer, or in mage, than you will be accepted should you wish to join.

/me thinks someone needs a prom date... and is pretty desperate ;)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Yippie Yappie.

I daresay you would get a lot of boys though... remember the definition of MMORPG?

Many Males Online Role Playing Girls.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Kriegstilf = A great man. You're one of the many few who actually go out of the way to suggest the right place for threads rather than just saying "lock plz". Good for you, sir!

/me thinks Stormrage should lay off the IRC jokes. Last year, dude.