Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

11:58 Attenuation .name Attenuation

11:58 [bS]RuneScript *** [ NAME ]: Username Attenuation is not available.

@asdoasdksadlkasdikrfoq2ek3r fklkfslfkfekflwfkfkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I was gonna take back my original name after Zaapdos Chan expired, turns out some [bleep] level 12 noob took it... he's 1600 total or something and hasn't gained xp in over 4 weeks... good fight me :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Take cactuaar m8 its sexy

12:49 [bS]RuneScript *** [ NAME ]: Username cactbad_dger is available.

:lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

m8, change your name to Attenirvana

<RuneScript> *** [ NAME ]: Username Attenirvana is available.

fHPkV.png

見ているですか ... アーサ ... 夢の続き?

Finished Fate/stay night rewatch... ending is pretty good :D Rewatch definitely made me remember why I got so hyped about a sequel release l0l (the romance was so uncalled for/badly developed/awkward/out of place and most action scenes were rly random/boring but the character development, backstory, and some of the narrative elements were quite nicely done. The execution was not that great though but for some reason I really liked the ties to mythology and how true the creators stayed to the myths. brb caster/medea arc. The music wasn't too bad either).

Ye also I finished c1s today and finally did some fls for xp LOL.

Get 99 herblore!!!!! It's an awesome cape and you're so close :D

sry i'm poor :< the next time I pick up a decent stack I'll be spending on summ, so herb xp will mainly just come from effigy clears and random pots that I make when I run out of ovls/prayer renews :P

17 99s??? So pro. <3:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Quick update on recent happenings...

- Made about 20m last night from the new Ganodermic creatures, as well as landing myself 2 effigies.

- Finished another court case (HAM vs Dorgeshuun), now waiting 2 weeks to do Mime vs the People

- Up to 400 kills in Dom Tower (still haven't gotten 3 apes...)

- Got my 3rd journal page in DT

Heading out tonight but the plan is to get circus done before work tomorrow morning as well as a few dungeons.

That new dungeon appears to be quite the money maker, doesn't it? I hope it continues that way and prices don't drop too much.

Gratz on getting your statue half finished. :thumbup:

Well, there's a ton of people there :< I got in late so I missed out on most of the profits that I could have had (most of the $ I made was from merching rather than actually drops).

rg1jK.png

23/26