Items that need and examine & Items that need an image

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Keijo, welcome to the forums and thank you for those examines. I'll go add them shortly :)

Would you mind checking the weights of those four items, too? Appears we're still missing 'm.

Hello. All those four items weights 0.4kg each. Do you want picture for that too?

That'll do, thanks :)

The reason for requiring pictures is mostly such that you prove you have the actual item (which you've already done), and for examines in particular to prevent typos. In this case I can safely take your word for it ^^

not sure if this belongs here but these came out with the drawven army axe.

oaosqu.png

r73ij5.png

the items are the wood knot and lapis Lazuli gem

wooden knot

2qi93ye.png

6gzd5c.png

Unfinished Wooden Brooch

2r5cn4m.png

jsfy91.png

Uncut Lapis lazuli

2a9p8q0.png

zxpkb6.png

Lapis Lazuli gem

f3csap.png

20tjiao.png

didnt get high alch value or weight sorry.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

not sure if this belongs here but these came out with the drawven army axe.

Just for the things listed in the opening post, please. Items released with a new update will generally be updated in a few days' time. Thanks, though :)

• 1 month later...

one item I noticed was missing form your database was the scythe it was dropped in 2003 Halloween event and was the last drop before runescape 2 was to come out it was a result of a poll asking if the players would like a holiday drop that would delay the release of rs2 or not. it was also one of only two dropped holiday drops to be untraceable. hope this helps

Swordmasterd.

He who lives by the sword dies by the swordmaster

one item I noticed was missing form your database was the scythe it was dropped in 2003 Halloween event and was the last drop before runescape 2 was to come out it was a result of a poll asking if the players would like a holiday drop that would delay the release of rs2 or not. it was also one of only two dropped holiday drops to be untraceable. hope this helps

Swordmasterd.

Perhaps you mis-spelled it when you were searching? The scythe is in our database here.

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

• 2 months later...