Useful Farming Desktop

Caraway

you could also minimize the client and move it so that you can see the setup while the client is open.

but after 5 or so runs, 10-15 max, i doubt you'll need it.

Very clever indeed. Well done. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

you could also minimize the client and move it so that you can see the setup while the client is open.

To be honest, even after a billion farming runs I often times forget something totally obvious... like my hatchet. I always forget the bloody hatchet.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

To be honest, even after a billion farming runs I often times forget something totally obvious... like my hatchet. I always forget the bloody hatchet.

Haha, I'll admit that's not a foreign feeling for me either!

Something I've found helpful is not to memorize which items to bring, but instead how many you bring (and don't organize your inventory, just have the items fill up your inventory normally as you withdraw them). If you notice you have too few items, you know something's missing, and at that point I look at my farming tab and usually remember what it is within seconds.

And you don't even need to count the items, you can tell by the position the last item in your inventory occupies.

For example, I know that for my herb runs, if my 3rd row, first item slot isn't occupied, I'm forgetting something. Probably those blasted juju farming potions.

• 2 weeks later...