Suggestion: Buyers and Cellars break-up

Lexmechanic

Looking at the quests database, I am pleased to see that the various sub-quests on Recipe for Disaster can be ticked off separately. This makes it wonderfully easy to take note of what I've done and haven't done, so I can remember to get back to it later. The same is true for Rag and Bone Man, as well as, Fur 'n' Seek. The Buyer and Cellar capers are much the same as these. Each of them has different requirements and you can have completed the first couple without necessarily completing all of them.

What I propose is simple: in the quests database, allow us to tick off each part individually, rather than just the whole series.

There is a key difference:

All the ones currently split out award QP seperately.

Buyers and Cellars only gives 1 qp for main quest, rest give no qp.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Unless I'm mistaken, neither the optional wishlist for Rag and Bone Man, nor for Fur 'n' Seek give quest points. This would make them in all ways comparable to the Buyers and Cellars capers, as far as I can see. My main concern remains making it easier to note which capers have and have not been done, for those who use the database as a handy checklist.

Unless I'm mistaken, neither the optional wishlist for Rag and Bone Man, nor for Fur 'n' Seek give quest points. This would make them in all ways comparable to the Buyers and Cellars capers, as far as I can see. My main concern remains making it easier to note which capers have and have not been done, for those who use the database as a handy checklist.

They do give QP, both are 1 qp for the quest 1 qp for the extra list.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Nope they don't Rag and boneman did in the past, but not now anymore.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Nope they don't Rag and boneman did in the past, but not now anymore.

Yes, I checked that on the Runescape Wikia before I posted my response there. They seem pretty good about keeping up to date.