Tip.It Times: Varrock Library (on the forums)

Eeeeediot

i love reading th tip.it times and look forward to the new article every week :)

no offence directed at the author personally, but i found this week's edition to be very boring and i honestly didnt like it. didnt even get half-way through it before i started to jump a few lines down, then i just gave up.

78-85 slayer in 36 days. Achieved October 18th, 2006.

April 6th, 2007: best mate quits after a 2nd hacking... our shared blue, purple, white and green phats all gone

one word: WOW!

actually, thats 3, oh man, they keep adding up!

Anyways, very well done, and I agree, the Varrock Library is pretty empty, more people forget about it each day with out your article Necro. By the way, well done, well done indeed. And the the way that you wrote it in the first-person is very interesting, much better than an article like this:

The Varrock Library, a forgotten place on the official forums. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!!!

Maybe I should be an author! lol.

Maddra opened her new Tipit Times and read about the lesser known library. She lifted an eyebrow in question, 'there was another library?' How could have this information escaped her knowledge! Her sword hand instintively gripped the non-present sword, thus crumpling the Times.

"I will find this Library!"

In short, I really liked this one. The writer (sorry i forgot exactly how to spell your name already), did a fantastic job of telling all the sides of the story, and making you feel like you support each character, or each feeling. Like the bit of sadness for the parchment being burned, then the small bit of not liking the change (but still realizing it was still made of the same ideas and principles).

Well anyway I think this was really well written and, most importantly, enjoyable. Good job!

91 RC!!! #332 to get it!

"D'you wear a black armband

When they shot the man

Who said 'Peace could last forever'" Guns N' Roses

but there was no "did you know" i always like reading them!!!

and

Good edition of the tip.it times but no did you know. I like reading them to see if i do know them

We had a topic available on the Website Updates & Corrections Board where people could submit suggestions for the "Did You Know..." feature in the Tip.It Times, but too much of the time, the submissions were leading to discussions, flame attacks and arguments. And this wasn't the purpose of the topic.

Further, we found that many of the submissions were inaccurate, and we had to research each one fully before publishing it. As you can imagine, this became too much of a chore, and we felt we could spend our resources, efforts and time much better elsewhere.

We may re-open this feature at a later date, but for now, we've decided to close the gates.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

• 2 months later...