Fourth Class of Fighting: Prayer

Danger_Dude

Well, prayer has always been there, but has not really been that good for offense, except for the attack, strength, and defense boosts. But that's not really direct, just a bonus.

Anyway, I think there needs to be more offensive prayers, like the ones in that one guys post. Things like reflection, that's like a recoil ring, and prayers that hit extra depending on what you hit, it would make a fourth class of fighter, since it could be used only instead of needing to be in combination with another, not that'd be that effective but it could be tweaked and made usefull but not usefull for only noobs but not overly powerfull.

Thoughts?

After a few months...

Runescape Class System:

Warrior

- Knight - Crusader

- Paladin - Guardian

- Fighter - Beserker

- Rogue - Bandit

Ranger

- Archer - Hunter

- Javelinist - Skirmisher

- Assassin - Ninja

Mage

- Wizard - Archmage

- Sorcerer - Warlock

Cleric

- Priest - Bishop

= ="

There might be Prayers that are Counter-Attack (like the Ring of Recoil), but I don't think there would be Attack Prayers. If you ask me, technically the attack prayers are Saradomin Strike, Flames of Zamorak and Claws of Guthix.

Since Clerics and such are meant to be supporters, I think the only thing required to make Prayer a fourth combat class is to give Prayers that can boost the stats of others: in other words, Buffs.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Yes... like in every other MMORPG, Clerics and their variation classes are mainly group support classes, capable of casting "Buffs" and healing others, etc. In Runescape however, the Prayer skill only benefits oneself.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Well, prayer has always been there, but has not really been that good for offense, except for the attack, strength, and defense boosts. But that's not really direct, just a bonus.

Anyway, I think there needs to be more offensive prayers, like the ones in that one guys post. Things like reflection, that's like a recoil ring, and prayers that hit extra depending on what you hit, it would make a fourth class of fighter, since it could be used only instead of needing to be in combination with another, not that'd be that effective but it could be tweaked and made usefull but not usefull for only noobs but not overly powerfull.

Thoughts?

my thoughts go out to your sig that says

"If you telle/pray/tag team/lure/pj - you're a noob."

and then you suggest this?

get your act together first

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Thoughts?

my thoughts go out to your sig that says

"If you telle/pray/tag team/lure/pj - you're a noob."

and then you suggest this?

get your act together first

lol I agree