Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dungeoneering terminology.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mr_Jingo
[ Display Name History ]

Mr_Jingo

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:His Love
I have 85 dung but haven't played it in a good 6+ months, can someone help me out and tell me what some of this means?

"Occ+1 100+"

"Occ 100 sl"

Also, what's this process of selling DG floors?

Ned
[ Display Name History ]

Ned

Neddybear

• Website Crew
  • 2,786 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Animamundi
  • RSN2:Concord
  • Clan:Loot Hunters

"Occ+1 100+"

"Occ 100 sl"

Also, what's this process of selling DG floors?

"We are doing an occult floor and need 1 person left for our team in order to start the floor, 100+ dungeoneering required"

"Occult floor 100+ dungeoneering required suicide leech"
In a suicide leech floor, one team member, who is most likely paying the suicider, sits and does nothing the entire floor, while the suicide keyer balances out the loss by getting through the floor with no care for death. The leech then earns full experience for the floor.

Selling floors is when you pay a suicide keyed money to be able to leech floors. Prices are in the millions per floor, depending on the seller.
Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Obtaurian
[ Display Name History ]

Obtaurian

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,853 posts
  • RSN:Obtaurian
  • Clan:Dungeonsweepers (DGS)
Here's a full list:

http://www.xp-waste....onyms-t372.html

Posted Image

To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Arthu
[ Display Name History ]

Arthu

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,218 posts
  • RSN:Arttu

full list

Full list. All other dungeoneering terms are invalid, as they're not approved by DGS.

Heh. About buying/selling, for buying... well... all you need is money and find out who can key fast suiciding. I'd not suggest, unless you make around 10m per hour while sitting in base in dungeoneering OR already have infinite cash. May be viable for people who have billions' worth of flips in ge, otherwise might not be efficient, but you rather should consider learning to dungeoneer.

For selling... Get Preferably 99+ all skills, or at least 94+ to solo all possible doors. Cuts down dg times and makes you more customers, from what I hear. Master the keying skills: to keep the customers happy and paying and staying with you. At least 100+ dungeoneering strongly recommended in order to find customers on constant base. The higher the dg level you have the better. Ignorant nature to deal with annoying whiney leeches without getting depressed strongly recommended. Make sure you both are happy and agree with the rules you set up together before entering the dungeon. Be strict, but don't be too strict.
Posted Image
99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.
9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?
Posted Image
I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Ned
[ Display Name History ]

Ned

Neddybear

• Website Crew
  • 2,786 posts
  • RSN:Animamundi
  • RSN2:Concord
  • Clan:Loot Hunters
Also, if you ever choose to get into the floor market, beware of scammers, as there is a trust trade involved.
Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • RSN:AXVD

full list

Full list. All other dungeoneering terms are invalid, as they're not approved by DGS.

Heh. About buying/selling, for buying... well... all you need is money and find out who can key fast suiciding. I'd not suggest, unless you make around 10m per hour while sitting in base in dungeoneering OR already have infinite cash. May be viable for people who have billions' worth of flips in ge, otherwise might not be efficient, but you rather should consider learning to dungeoneer.

For selling... Get Preferably 99+ all skills, or at least 94+ to solo all possible doors. Cuts down dg times and makes you more customers, from what I hear. Master the keying skills: to keep the customers happy and paying and staying with you. At least 100+ dungeoneering strongly recommended in order to find customers on constant base. The higher the dg level you have the better. Ignorant nature to deal with annoying whiney leeches without getting depressed strongly recommended. Make sure you both are happy and agree with the rules you set up together before entering the dungeon. Be strict, but don't be too strict.

1. Key leech floors to clear your abds/occs
2. Use money to leech warps
3. ???
4. Profit

Follow my road to IFB/5.4/MOA/True Trim - DAT BLOG

The Observer
[ Display Name History ]

The Observer

Lead the charge

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 12,959 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
I had to split off a few posts. Keep in mind that discussing trust trading is fine, but advertising methods on how to trust trade is not. That includes mentioning channels on how to get trust trading; not just advertising for yourself/someone else.

j0xPu5R.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users