Enhanced Heal Other Data

Sinkhan

I have finally been able to get some good data on enhanced heal other, unlocked from temple trekking Smiddi Ryak to level 99. I would say that both the lunar magicks and temple trekking pages be updated with this data.

With a great amount help and patience from the_korny, I was able to test this spell. Both of us had the enhanced spell.

Data

Starting LP 411

Ending LP 585

Healed for 174

Starting LP 180

Ending LP 45

Damaged for 135

Improvement of 28.89% in heal, 0 change in damage

Starting LP 585

Ending LP 148

Damaged for 437

Starting LP 50

Ending LP 608

Healed for 558

Improvement of 27.69% in heal, 0 change in damage

Starting LP 154

Ending LP 739

Healed for 585

Starting LP 615

Ending LP 152

Damaged for 463

Improvement of 26.67% in heal, 0 change in damage.

Conclusion

Thus I believe unlocking the enhanced heal other spell increases the LP heal of the spell by round 27%.

The damage portion of the spell remains unchanged with the enhancement.

Notes

-spell can only be cast if recipient is not at max LP

-if 0.75(max caster lp)*1.27 > recipient missing LP, then the caster will only lose LP equivalent to the recipients LP and the recipient will be full healed

-can only be cast in multiway

-I believe the variances in the percentages are due to reporting errors due to LP restoring so quickly, causing slight inaccuracies in reporting staring and ending LP values. However, there is still a chance there could be another small factor I am missing

-I found out that I am awful at planning things ahead and should design tests more thoroughly before attempting them. Thanks again to korny for being so patient

I guess my data is invalid since I don't have screenies. Better get back to it then <_<

That is not always true, you should wait for a crewbie to reply to your topic ;) That can sometimes take a while and sometimes they need to be poked ;) But pictures are always welcome I think :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Hey Sinkhan,

I've updated the relevant sections in the Temple Trekking and Lunar Magic guides based on the data collected. These changes will be visible once the updated guide goes live. Thanks a lot for conducting this extensive research between you and the_korny - I appreciate your willingness to provide such specific data (and I do acknowledge that it can be difficult to obtain such data at times!), so big thanks are due for taking the time and effort to get this information.

I have credited you and the_korny in both guides. If you do want to continue with your data collection for the improved spell, feel free to do so and I will relevantly add any new information you acquire.

A big thanks for your help!

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Oh thanks Sara Mage, that means a lot.

I still may go do some further testing to see if there's an additional factor affecting the 1-2% swing between health amounts and perhaps screenies for more concrete proof.

That'd be great, thank you. :)

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]