The Editorial Panel is Hiring!

...being on the EP is almost as much fun as being a Crewbie. :P

Trouble is Editorial panel seems a smidge less exclusive than you crewbie folks, so we can't all enjoy your fun!

Fixed it. I thought it was fitting (although poor humor) for this thread.

On topic, for those accepted on the Panel, will their sample pieces be in future Tip.It Times as articles?

As long as it is an article on RS and it meets all the requirements, then there's no reason it can't be put up as a regular article :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

^ But equally it doesn't have to be published if you don't want it to be.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I'm going to assume that having not played Runescape at all in over a year would put me at a distinct disadvantage when it comes to something like this. I mean I could write articles on stuff that happened back in the day, but there is only so many nostalgia articles you can run before they become a bit too overdone. So I think I'm going to have to pass on this one, unless there's an opening for a writer on things not related to Runescape. Which there isn't.

Anyways, best of luck to those who apply.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm going to assume that having not played Runescape at all in over a year would put me at a distinct disadvantage when it comes to something like this. I mean I could write articles on stuff that happened back in the day, but there is only so many nostalgia articles you can run before they become a bit too overdone. So I think I'm going to have to pass on this one, unless there's an opening for a writer on things not related to Runescape. Which there isn't.

Anyways, best of luck to those who apply.

Aw that's too bad :( You are correct though. The Tip.It Times only publishes material related to RuneScape. While the occasional nostalgia article is okay, people mostly like to read about current events and recent updates. Thanks anyway :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

You can still apply to be an editor without still playing RuneScape, right?

Yep.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

You can still apply to be an editor without still playing RuneScape, right?

Yep.

While not as critical for an editor as it is for an author, it still helps to have an understanding of what is going on in the game as editors not only fix grammatical errors, but they also provide feedback to the author.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Still, we're not going to reject a good editor just because they don't play RS anymore. This is only likely to be a consideration if we can't decide.