A wild day in the NBA

Lime_Mercury

Popped in just to add Ron Artest has been supposedly traded to the Kings for Peja. Wow.

Who in their right minds wants Artest? Hes such a moron!

As for Peja, he's out of his prime. Expecting a quiet retirement in upcoming years with the Pacers. :cry:

aww :( ron on the kings doesn't sound right

Popped in just to add Ron Artest has been supposedly traded to the Kings for Peja. Wow.

Who in their right minds wants Artest? Hes such a moron!

As for Peja, he's out of his prime. Expecting a quiet retirement in upcoming years with the Pacers. :cry:

aww :( ron on the kings doesn't sound right

Peja on any other team than the Kings just ISN'T right! :cry:

First Divac, then Webber, and now Peja. Before you know it, those two idiot brothers are going to trade Bibby for Antonio Davis or someone. :?

Yeah, I'm in Sacramento and I was with some friends at a park when my friend's brother called him up to say that we had traded Peja for Artest. Last time I heard about the deal was that Artest had scoffed at the idea of coming to Sacramento. I think for Peja it's a good trade and for Artest, I feel bad for him.

Not that I don't like the Kings or anything, but we're not exactly doing all that well. Our team is going through a massive change and I think it will be a year or so before we get back on the winning and competative track. Peja will fit in well in Indiana, their offense just got more potent because he is one, if not the, best shooter in the NBA.

Hopefully the Kings will be able to benefit from this trade too. Artest is a great player but incredibly moody. He'll either be really great, or a complete disaster and I don't think that the Kings would be able to get rid of him if he proves to be the latter.