making a weapon stronger for a few seconds by using magic

shelton_t2d

try using ur brain before u reply :twisted:
I agree, but i personaly think that it would be a great idea, depending on your level you could have a "Power Weapon" magic skill, and you could use it on melee and range, you still have to be able to weild the weapon, but like wind would be +1 strenth/attack and fire would be +4

Horus was weak, Abbadon was a fool, but I Karkan, chosen of the chaos gods, shall conquer Terra, I shall kill the false emperor. Under my blood stained banner, chaos shall rule the universe

try using ur brain before u reply :twisted:

Try using yours before you make a suggestions topic.

If you had read the rules of this sub-forum, you would have realized that you need more than one sentence in order to post an effective suggestion.

If you had gone into more detail, I might have been able to come up with a decent criticism or praise of your idea. But really this suggestion is weak.

Write me at least 100 words what this idea would entail, then I will tell you what I think.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

how about air enchanting arows to make them fly better? earth enchanting your rake to make you farm better? or water enchanting your anti-fire shields to make them resist fire better? weeee!!

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

There are allready 9 prayers that "make your weapon stronger"
yes but this is magic and that is prayer some people that want to train magic and melee but not prayer mught want that advatage

Horus was weak, Abbadon was a fool, but I Karkan, chosen of the chaos gods, shall conquer Terra, I shall kill the false emperor. Under my blood stained banner, chaos shall rule the universe

dont train prayer then it's your fault, it would be like makeing a clone of prayer except that it would be incredibly easy to level up there for ruining the point of training prayer.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|