Jagex giving too much info on quests?

cirdec

In today's update, the skill requirements hinted what prayer and magic spell should be used for the quest.

Sometimes the skill requirements just take away the 'fun'(depends:lol:) of figuring out what should be done to kill specific npc, and what item to bring for the quest.

With the obvious hints in the quest manual and the journal, you can just follow the instructions in the journal and get the rewards.

Maybe Jagex could delay the detailed information on quests? Or even not disclosing the start point of the quest so that we need to find it by ourselves?(Teh quest st4rt point is by the axe hut in the wild!!111!)

Provided that it'll not be another DIGSITE QUEST.

What do you think?

And what esle is new?

99.% of the time skill requirements give away what the quest requires

and gd questors react accordingly

In this example 39 magic - take crumble undead ruins

crafting req and it meantions sculpting hammer chisle and pick r gd bets

firemaking req - tinder box atleast and maybe some items such as logs tht match the req

prayer req- gonna need prayer topped up

Doesn't give tht muhc away really, but saves alot of walking if ur gd at reading into these things

I mean I took lava staff air runes and chaso runes for the magci bit covered all the magic i needed

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

And what esle is new?

99.% of the time skill requirements give away what the quest requires

and gd questors react accordingly

In this example 39 magic - take crumble undead ruins

crafting req and it meantions sculpting hammer chisle and pick r gd bets

firemaking req - tinder box atleast and maybe some items such as logs tht match the req

prayer req- gonna need prayer topped up

Doesn't give tht muhc away really, but saves alot of walking if ur gd at reading into these things

I mean I took lava staff air runes and chaso runes for the magci bit covered all the magic i needed

... whats gd?

Well they could just say "Theres a new quest out there somewhere go find it for some really crappy rewards mmk"(i dont mean all rewards are crappy like the quest where you get iban blast(cant remeber name)and horror from the deep ect.)

Its Just Half the People out there would be walking around asking what to do and where the quest is ect.

So if you get my point

kill3r_c0w.png