Display problems with at least runescape

Ren

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/wtfisthiscrap.png/

wtfisthiscrap.png

You see those dark lines in the four ge offer boxes? Yeah..those kind of flicker and wave and all that type of crap. It's like, static.

I messed with my contrast, brightness, and color settings in a lot of dif ways, even reversed all of 'em, I'm pretty sure.

Anyone got some tips on what I could try to fix it?

EDIT: fixed pic

553VriC.png?1

If it's not coming out in a screenshot, try autoadjusting your monitor.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Well, you see the squares of lightness, obviously. You can also see a column of faded ones in each box, and they're uneven (also in dif spots for each area aside from vertical positions). When I play, the white boxes arent there, its just basically one solid color, and then where those dark columns are is where I see the static/fuzziness stuff that seems unhealthy.

553VriC.png?1

I think it was just that when I did the screenshot it froze all that static/fuzziness movement I'm speaking of, and showed what it truly looks like, but I swear it didn't look like that in the pic at first.

553VriC.png?1

Try all of these:

It has come to our attention that there are a lot of topics posted here in regards to runescape not functioning in some way. The purpose of this topic is to provide a list of fixes to try that will usually be reccomended by posters anyway and will often fix most minor problems.

So if you have a problem with runescape, try the following before posting a topic:

Update your java version

Reinstall Java

Clear browser cache

Clear Jagex cache

Try another browser

Try the official RS client

Try using different graphics mode (software, OpenGL, DirectX) for troubleshooting

Try switching between high and low detail to see if only one has the problem

Update graphics card drivers

If you do all or many of these things and you still have a problem, then post away!

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

lol ^

Hoping p2p fixes it, but I saw it somewhere previous to this in rs or on my comp, and idr where.

Also, i cleared cache and such before this happened, it didn't occur until i messed with my display settings on my monitor, computer, hardware, etc.

553VriC.png?1

Wow, this thing flickers on my main screen but not my secondary screen LOL. I think it's most likely a setting in the screen itself. My primary screen is also about 4 years old so it might have something to do with it too.