Gardening for Victory!

FARMING IS BEST SKILL :D

Also gl with more dg <3

It certainly is! Thanks, enjoy your holiday <3

Nice level-ups, especially the agility and crafting ones. Those are no easy skills to train...Congratulations!

Thank you!

crap I'd better start training combat again or I won't even have a higher cb level than you :o!

I think the odds of me passing anyone in combat are pretty low... you've got just under 3 weeks to get a headstart :P

Almost all of yesterday was spent at Daemonheim, getting me 95 DG and access to my first Warped floor!

c3k9W.png

This is really exciting, and it just motivates me to push towards a (possible) trim to my Farming cape and 3 binds. I'm hoping EoE will become more active over the summer so I can fit more floors in.

During a floor, I got this as well:

CH5xM.png

All from DG!

Current plans are to try get a few more rocks, as well as finishing off C2s so I have a fresh reset. I ended up doing some 0 prestige Warps last night, just for practice and so I can get used to the bosses.

[hide]

Also gl with more dg <3

Nice level-ups, especially the agility and crafting ones. Those are no easy skills to train...Congratulations!

Thank you!

crap I'd better start training combat again or I won't even have a higher cb level than you :o!

I think the odds of me passing anyone in combat are pretty low... you've got just under 3 weeks to get a headstart :P

Almost all of yesterday was spent at Daemonheim, getting me 95 DG and access to my first Warped floor!

c3k9W.png

This is really exciting, and it just motivates me to push towards a (possible) trim to my Farming cape and 3 binds. I'm hoping EoE will become more active over the summer so I can fit more floors in.

CH5xM.png

All from DG!

Current plans are to try get a few more rocks, as well as finishing off C2s so I have a fresh reset. I ended up doing some 0 prestige Warps last night, just for practice and so I can get used to the bosses.

[/hide]

Whats a warp...isn't that something from Star Trek?

orlyn.png

youry.png

[hide]

Also gl with more dg <3

Thank you!

c3k9W.png

CH5xM.png

All from DG!

[/hide]

Whats a warp...isn't that something from Star Trek?

I thought they were wraps?

wrap.jpg

Great blog! :)

You should get 99 cooking, at your level it would take about 2 days lol. (maybe even one day tbh)

Thank you! Good progress with Farming :)

Yeah, I could probably get 99 Cooking/FM in a few days, but I'm not a big fan of grinding plus I want to save some Cooking or FM levels for effigies from Slayer :)

Because 120dg and 19 other 99s

Pfft. Slacker.

effigies from Slayer :)

l0lol0lo nice joke I liked it

Are effigies that rare now?!

Only one level to mention, and that is 86 Construction:

cpJjw.png

Not going to be on much due to it being my last few days in halls, but I've done a fresh reset so hopefully want to get some floors in!

Not going to be on much due to it being my last few days in halls, but I've done a fresh reset so hopefully want to get some floors in!

As I said, busy few days! I've moved back home for the summer, and got myself a part-time job, so that will keep me busy. I also passed my first year of medical school with merit! :D

Limited playtime means I have only been able to finish statue #28 and get 96 DG:

120610120441.png

I also bought T10 Berserker with some of my tokens:

120608140231.png

Plans for the time being is just DG, DG and more DG! I would ideally like to finish my 30 weeks of statues and get 99 (or 100 maybe) DG and then start slaying. We will see! :)

Just sold a stack of things, including herbs, some runes, ores etc that I have gathered over time and bought myself 15k dragon bones. By the time I get round to altaring them, I should be able to afford 2k more, which should be enough to get me 92 Prayer for Soul Split!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump :)

This certainly shouldn't be on the third page!

It probably should... haven't posted in here for 10 days! As I said, been busy with work. I have mostly been working on Prayer, and the statue has fallen to the wayside a bit :/ hopefully I will finish at some point this week!

Busy few days!

Lifted from my Achievements thread:

I'm posting this a few days late (because I've been busy), but oh well - on Tuesday, I completed my 30th statue of Dahmaroc, which allowed me to complete the statue in my POH. While I did this, I also got 89 Hunter and 87 Agility (from adding the rocks to the statue), allowing me to reach the milestone of 2200 total levels!

89 Hunter:

120626201007.png

87 Agility and 2200 total:

120626201102.png

Completed POH statue:

120626201147.png

So yeah, I'm pretty pleased!

So I finished the longest goal I have ever set myself, which is really exciting. My next plans are to push towards Taskmaster and the 90s Milestone cape - these are a long way off, but I will get there!

In other exciting news:

120630140547.png

After far too many hours, and much GP spent, I have unlocked Soul Split! I tried it out on a Slayer task, and I love it. I'm looking forward mostly to DGing with it - hopefully it will reduce my death rate a bit.

I also finished cremating vyres, for this:

120630160945.png

Another goal ticked off my list! I will be re-writing and -structuring the first page of this blog to set out my next goals. Exciting times indeed! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on completing that statue, finally :D!

And a big gratz on soulsplit and 2,2k total. I have no doubt in that you will eventually reach that 90+ milestone as well.

Gl with your goals.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• 2 weeks later...

posting because jagex sucks and i <3 u

M0j0 <3

That's one sexy statue kid :D

Thanks, get a move on and do yours :P also blog more (applies to Mojo too btw)

sad

mad*

Congratulations on completing that statue, finally :D!

And a big gratz on soulsplit and 2,2k total. I have no doubt in that you will eventually reach that 90+ milestone as well.

Gl with your goals.

Thanks! :)

Long time no update (yet again). Feel like I am letting this blog down :P it's mostly a result of me swapping laptops with my gf for a period of time, and so I haven't had any screenshots to upload or anything. I have forgotten most of the things I have been up over the past ~10 days; it has mostly been Slayer, trying to reach 85+ all skills. I have also done some DGing and levelled up, and also made enough potions to get me 99 Hunter (and a bit more!)

I will upload some photos later on. I'm currently slaying black demons, ~100 to go.