Price of Virtus

Hovazz

Hey everyone,

I wondered if anyone has sold Virtus recently and could tell my the price it fetched as well as how long ago it was?

I would like to compare it to pre-Kiln prices and decide weather it would be worth selling my set temporarily for a easy profit.

Thanks in advance :)

Cake....

Cake?

Cant say I really know too much about either the Virtus or Kiln, but in the past, price fluctuations on items 1 or 2 days after an update always seem to go back to normal, unless its a huge update (botnuke, etc..) So my advice would be to wait a few more days then ask again.

But then again, I make be totally off the point, so Ill wait to see if anyone else has input

Umanyar.png

Do something that scares you everyday

Cant say I really know too much about either the Virtus or Kiln, but in the past, price fluctuations on items 1 or 2 days after an update always seem to go back to normal, unless its a huge update (botnuke, etc..) So my advice would be to wait a few more days then ask again.

But then again, I make be totally off the point, so Ill wait to see if anyone else has input

I figured that may be the case, but since this could be considered a bit of a "longer" fluctuation due to the difficulty/high requirements.

I might just see how the grand exchange prices go. Might end up being riskier than it's worth.

enfield, could you tell me how much Torva changed? Just curious :)

Thank you for both of your replies.

Cake....

Cake?

torva helm is 147 med i think. and i was flipping in the range of 158-161. they are still up there somewhere.

torva plate is 317 and it went up to 340 but it down to 325 or so now.

torva legs i am not sure about - they are 254 in ge, at one point were in the 280's, now down from that.

So I guess about a +10% increase or so.

"Nex and ss" is a good friends chat for finding out Nex and Spirit shield prices, or check their RSOF threads for updates.

Quick find code: 17-18-784-63417760 < -- Nex Armours

Quick find code: 17-18-137-63340012 < -- Spirit Shields

Nex prices:

[hide]

Torva helm ~ 152m

Torva platebody ~ 330m

Torva platelegs ~ 252m

Torva set * 735m

Virtus mask ~ 50m

Virtus top ~ 117m

Virtus bottom ~ 81m

Virtus set * 250m

Pernix Cowl ~ 108m

Pernix Top ~ 425m

Pernix Chaps ~295m

Pernix set *830m

Zaryte bow - 87m

Divine - 655M

Elysian - 360M

[/hide]

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Nex And SS does slightly manipulate their prices since they have such a huge influence, but not usually by more then a mil or two per piece. They have been great when I've been buying/selling Nex gears. Highly recommended.

09144a99bb.png

Full virtus currently is around 250M. ^ ;)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.