Count Up

Matt258

503 :)

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

3*132 = 507

~D. V. "Mathematic Powers... Always Fun!" Devnull

(p.s.: @Dropbox, this post is example 3 of 3 on adding math to posts to avoid running into the Flood Limit so easily.)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

508 and I'm fine, thank you!

(p.s.: @Dropbox, this post is example 3 of 3 on adding math to posts to avoid running into the Flood Limit so easily.)

Wait wut?!

5502f35d690a3-Screenshot_62.png

Sometimes I like to dig a hole in the ground and pretend I'm a carrot.

userbar_350.gif

That is soooooooooo true! :shock:

~D. V. "can't get my brain around the image anyway" Devnull

Yup... 514

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

1000000110b = 518

~D. V. "Binary4You!" Devnull

and that D. V. Null guy scares me!

He should I mean, he's a really nice guy once you get to know him! :-D

LOL :lol: ... looks like she missed the "Dev" on my last name and capped the wrong letter...  Oh well, it takes me a while before people learn I prefer "DVD", "DV", "Devnull", or the full "@D. V. Devnull"... can't blame her, as she's new to the forum. ;)

BTW, Ms. @Dropbox, the smacking humor is just for a fun laugh on these forums.  I'm most definitely NOT some cold-hearted, abusive, pain-in-the-ass jerk... :thumbsup:

<*DVD then gently hugs @Dropbox, and quietly moves along across the forums.*>

~D. V. "simply not evil" Devnull

<*@D. V. Devnull looks in at @Arceus, not understanding why he's in open-mouthed shock.*>

~D. V. "Hello, confusion?" Devnull