Count Up

Matt258

Anyone with the ability to read minds is a dangerous thing, particularly due to the possible consequences.  :arrow: http://www.gocomics.com/bc/2015/04/04, if you wish to see what I mean. :(

~D. V. "It could have been worse." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Think what would happen if someone could dig around your mind without you knowing it, then attacking you, and you have absolutely no idea why the hell they had chosen to do so.  Pretty Dangerous, eh? :wacko:

~D. V. "THE worst possible scenario." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

It would backfire on them - there's no way they would be prepared for what's inside there. Serve them right!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

:XD:

~D. V. "LOL!" Devnull

2^7*3

Math = Appreciated ... Please make sure to also note the correct number when posting, as not having any confusion is also appreciated! :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Still on track." Devnull

23*72 = 392 :thumbsup:

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

Glad to see you came to join us, Ms. '@Kassie!'... I hope you'll stick around and have more fun with us. :)

~D. V. "It's always good to have more at this party." Devnull