Count Up

Matt258

You really have a vendetta against the thing. Stop fighting the system, stop thinking for yourself! :XD:

Hey, it's maddening when I'm trying to post quick and move on.  Heck, threads like this were almost designed to travel at warp, and that limiter is keeping it at sub-light speeds. :(

~D. V. "You know/get what I mean?" Devnull

(p.s.: EDIT: Yes, I know you're teasing a little there.)

Edited by D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Nice pickup on the reference. :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Yay!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Which ones? :huh:

~D. V. "So many..." Devnull

I still wish they'd named that Holographic Doctor on that show. :-k

~D. V. "He really deserved to have a name." Devnull

You'll have to tell me which episodes.  Apparently I've forgotten. :(

~D. V. "definitely curious" Devnull

On other notes, since it will probably get buried in the "Today..." thread, I saw an interesting License Plate yesterday.  It read "WTR FWL" (Yes, with a space, but not double quotes.) ... Strangely, the plate seems very disemvoweled. :mellow:

~D. V. "It left me with questions." Devnull

That's what I was thinking when I first saw the plate.  Then it dawned on me that it was missing all it's vowels, hence "disemvoweled".  More seriously, however, I wonder whether they watch, care for, or shoot Water Fowl? :-k

~D. V. "I guess I'll never know." Devnull

I simply dunno. :mellow:

~D. V. "No idea." Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

EndOfPage :arrow:

~D. V. "Yoink... TWANG!" Devnull