Count Up

Matt258

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Still doesn't explain how he got to the moon though!  :-k

I could have sworn that they were inferring teleportation triggered by caffeine ingestion. :-k

~D. V. "At least, that's what it looks like?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Well, either that, or a sudden infusing of some form of magic, or perhaps activation of some latent ability through application of a drug to their caveman cells that have such special abilities.  We would probably have to ask the comic's original author, as I honestly don't know which they were thinking at the time. :-k

~D. V. "It DOES make an interesting mystery and question, doesn't it?" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

Another page done. :arrow:

~D. V. "No Link to speak of." Devnull

:XD:

~D. V. "Okay, you got me there!  LOL!" Devnull

Need a snowy PSA?  I think :arrow: http://www.gocomics.com/bc/2015/01/30 gets the point across. :P

~D. V. "merely my opinion" Devnull

Reminds me of the MSB episode where one of the kids took off her helmet and her face froze lol.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Reminds me of the MSB episode where one of the kids took off her helmet and her face froze lol.

Oh dear, I'm awfully old.  I know exactly what you're talking about, because I've seen that episode as well.  And it wasn't a girl, but a boy (Arnold) who was needing to put a point across to his pain-in-the-ass female cousin (Janet) the hard way.  Good thing they got him back on the ship really quick! :o

(Just for the source info... :arrow: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Magic_School_Bus_characters)

On other notes, don't throw snowballs at yeti-esque cavemen!  Otherwise, you might end up with your prop damaged.  Just have a look at 2015-01-31's B.C. @ http://www.gocomics.com/bc/2015/01/31 for the punchline! :P

Now where's that number?  Ah, yes... 167

~D. V. "Looks like we're getting into chilly comments!" Devnull

I already saw that comic, see what happens when you go away for a few days?! And don't worry Devnull, we can grow old together!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I already saw that comic, see what happens when you go away for a few days?!

Didn't get much choice about those few days... bit of a head-on collision with family. :(

And don't worry Devnull, we can grow old together!

I'm going to have to make my brain avoid misinterpreting that. :?

~D. V. "Temporally Lagged" Devnull

Tsk, tsk Devnull...

Hey, I didn't ask in offline life to be around dirty minds, awful possibilities, and/or those who could easily twist words to make others look bad.  Unfortunately, I've had to deal with all of those. :(

~D. V. "Just my bad luck..." Devnull

Damn... all the comics suck today. :(

~D. V. "No laugh today." Devnull