Count Up

Matt258

Maybe, but not with my forum account.  I'm sure that like myself, the entire Mod/Admin staff keeps their accounts secured with a strong password, right?  Pretty sure I won't be seeing those ones broken within my lifetime. :D

Heck, I would hope with such an add-on, there would be a provision for a lunatic with high post count and/or long time present, just in case of trouble happening.  Basically, even if the add-on's requisites were satisfied, there would still be a switch to take the extra privileges away again if the user got out-of-hand. :-k

9*52 = 225

~D. V. "And the math cranks up!  BTW, I'm glad I'm NOT the kind of lunatic I'm talking about!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Or maybe the system already exists and auto-enables itself when it sees a potential lunatic coming! :twisted:

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I don't think an add-on like what I've been talking about is currently installed on these forums. :|

~D. V. "...but, that's just my 'take'..." Devnull

(p.s.: I hope you've been arriving after my last-second edits.  I hate when I fail to deliver my entire thought before I press the post button.)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Dangit, smacked on the flood limit again while trying to post here! :wall:

~D. V. "It gives me a headache." Devnull

(p.s.: Yeah, I just came across from the other thread.)

:?: :huh: :-k

~D. V. "???" Devnull

233 MHz Pentium I CPU :-w :-k :idea: :^_^: :cry:

~D. V. "remembering past technology" Devnull

Yeah... It helps on darker themes.  Somebody didn't think to lighten up the musical note for dark theme users, just amongst other things.  Also, I'm noticing in posts that BBCode is being saved instead as the emote image, so I'm using my own workaround for issues caused by that.  At least, that's how it behaves with rich text editing being forced to be on if I want to use the darn toolbars. :-k

~D. V. "I've been quietly noticing random annoyances." Devnull

It could just be, seeing as I see the BBCode when I flip the RTE off, that it really is saving as BBCode and I'm just not realizing it.  But it seems like when someone on a different theme posts an odd emote or two, I end up seeing the other theme's emote version and not the one for this theme, which true universal BBCode post saves should be doing.  That's what makes me think it's saving the image instead of the BBCode, thereby totally throwing the whole works off. :(

~D. V. "Disturbing, ain't it?" Devnull

I think the IPB folks got too zealous with their forum design. #-o

~D. V. "but that's just me" Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: AUGH!  Flood Limiter Again!)

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Hit the Flood Limiter again. :( )