Count Up

Matt258

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

And it's 3/27 now... :P

~D. V. "Time puns... Yup." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

333Networks.com

Yes, that's a real location on the internet.  They handle the server list for Unreal Tournament and a few other games since Gamespy shut down.  I'm not gonna worry about making a link out of it this time, however. :)

~D. V. "number pun with a website" Devnull

If you did choose to visit it, you wouldn't have to worry.  They've got a long-standing reputation to upkeep.  I just didn't feel like leaving people issues with copying text for Google searches and such. :geek:

~D. V. "When doing passing references, I don't mention hellishly bad websites." Devnull

Btw, I just double-checked 333Networks' website at :arrow: http://333networks.com/ ... They're still in perfect condition, scripts and all, and no triggers on my AdBlock Plus filter list.  It's rare I see a clean website anymore, but they still are. :)

~D. V. "Re-checked... They're clean like a flute's sound." Devnull

Well, you know I don't put bad links, but at least those who don't want any fuss won't be having any.  BTW, even though their site makes a big thing of the UT'99 Demo, they also cover the full version, along with many other games like I said earlier. :D

~D. V. "Now if only I could finish getting back into FPS gaming..." Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

343 Industries ... Yeah, had to be a "Halo"-universe pun. :P

~D. V. "Two palindromes, one day!" Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Flood Limiter gets me again...)

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull