Count Up

Matt258

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Flood Limiter hit again!)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Another hit on the F.L.!)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Another hit on the F.L.!)

'Magnum .357' ... Also makes me think of the last FireFox version I used years ago that didn't act like a jerk on me, prior to the advent of 'Out-Of-Process Plugins' in 3.6-series and up.  I can't get the mousewheel to properly focus to a plugin-based object anymore, and doubly-so when there's a scrollbar on the right side.  And yeah, it keeps ending up being a self-reminding pain in my side.  I've been trying to live with it, but I keep having problems from it, and it pushes me into ranting every once in a while. <_<

~D. V. "Why didn't Mozilla make user-selected focus-locking an option?  Why did they take it completely away?" Devnull

(p.s.: I know you don't know the answer to my questions and upsets.  I'm just repeatedly annoyed by this issue.)

Have you tried consulting forums and such? If you find a community of Firefox users they may have better ideas...or enjoy ranting alongside you, either way! :twisted:

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I've tried searching around.  Apparently nobody else was either being vocal enough about the matter, nobody else cared, and/or the developers did this by design and hushed all attempts to complain such that even Google never caught wind. :(

~D. V. "stuck with perma-suck" Devnull

As I basically said, it seems like it never reached Google's ears.  So there's no way it could reach their cache. :(

~D. V. "No luck there." Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

3*3*41 = 369

Glad to see someone else show up and add to the group.  @Cowman_133 should come back and post more. :)

~D. V. "May the thread get less dull." Devnull

371 :)

~D. V. Devnull

373 :thumbsup:

~D. V. Devnull