Count Up

Matt258

Cool.  We've finally hit our first 100 replies! :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Yay!  Milestone!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

<*thinks, but comes up blank*>

I think my brain's already overloaded... sorry. :(

~D. V. "Yes, I got the punchline... LOL!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

I wonder how fast you would time travel at 108 Miles Per Hour? :blink:

~D. V. "I would like to think somebody could go faster." Devnull

I was thinking more along the lines of the "Back to the Future" movie series.  They make this giant point of saying the necessary speed for time travel is 88 Mph.  But, I'm left with the question of what happens if you're going even faster. :-k

~D. V. "Would it make any difference?" Devnull

Yes, but if you're somehow going faster for any reason when you jump, what effects might it have?  For example, could you end up missing your jump destination for any reason, like having too much initial acceleration?  Or, could it cause some kind of shockwave, either within the time stream during the jump or at one or both of the ends of the jump cycle? :geek:

Heck, now I'm wondering why these questions waited all these years since I was a young little nut to finally spring to mind. #-o

~D. V. "My brain is overloaded with curiosity." Devnull

I don't know, they knock you out :P.

LOL!  I don't think I had ever thought of them before. :XD:

~D. V. "Funny bone HIT!" Devnull

Spartan-117 :D

~D. V. "...still gotta enjoy the Halo references for that..." Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

Poor Wizard Of Id... Have a look at today's (2015/01/15) comic... All that manual labor, all to come to virtually nothing... :boohoo:

(:arrow: http://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2015/01/15)

~D. V. "Damn that carriage-snowplow." Devnull

Have a look what happened next... :arrow: http://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2015/01/16 :P

~D. V. "Insult upon Injury" Devnull