Count Up

Matt258

I sense Devull has an echo!

<*looks at the typo, stares sadly at the floor in disbelief*>  No 'n', really? :(

Would like to reach 1 Million Counted Up.

That's going to take a while...How about we just go for 1000000 in binary (64) instead?

I sense this thread will go further. :lol:

BTW... 22*13 = 52 :)

~D. V. "4 suits on a deck of cards" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I'm just trying to hack away one letter at a time...

Eh... "one letter"?  Don't you mean "one number"? :blink:

~D. V. "For some reason, my brain won't make sense of it." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Working 8-5 today might rain though <_<

Don't get hit by lightning, man.  We would all miss you. ;)

~D. V. "Don't get drenched, either." Devnull

*Wipes smirk off Devnull's face*

Uhm... excuse me... but, WHAT SMIRK?!?!?  I was winking in a serious tone! :blink:

~D. V. "HUH?!?!?" Devnull

You're just mad that I caught you!

The only thing annoying me is that I meant it one way, and you're taking it in a totally different way! :angry:

(...and then it struck me... you're having fun trolling me, aren't you? <_< ...)

~D. V. "...just can't figure you out right now..." Devnull

32*7 = 63 :smile:

BTW, ever heard of extreme land catwalks?  I think the Wizard Of Id just found one. :twss:

:arrow: http://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2014/12/18

~D. V. "Watch your step!" Devnull

65 Worked @ Krispy Kreme from 7 Am to 11 Am. Came home since I forgot my Walmart clothes. Ate lunch & went to Walmart @ 1 Pm. It was really BUSY!!! Stayed till 10 Pm

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

BTW, is it just me, or has the internet become one of those places that can cause exactly what the 2014/12/25 Graffiti Comic @ http://www.gocomics.com/graffiti/2014/12/25 suggests you should do to yourself?  I'm not sure it's a good thing to have that going on inside oneself, unless you really want to look a bit weird with repeatedly talking to yourself periodically. :(

~D. V. "Heck, I think my siggy's an unfixed artifact of that." Devnull

~D. V. Devnull