Count Up

Matt258

<*wakes up, celebrates*>

Yay!!!  600!!! :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Yeah!!!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: [KLUNK] ... Yeah, posting too fast again...)

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: <*bounces off the Flood Limiter again*> ...)

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: <*bounces off the Flood Limiter again*> ...)

Haha I guess I fooled you...   :shame: ! This is countup not counting by 2s...guess you were too busy ranting about the floor limiter! Now...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Eh, you got me.  First time for everything, which means here I must have had the GvE game thread on my mind at the time I checked the last 2 posts before mine.  I guess I should have stuck a '606' up back there.  Nuts...

<*looks down and realizes where he's standing, and then suddenly gets kicked into the air by an ejector pad*>

...aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :shock:

<*ends up flying off into the wind*>

~D. V. "I can't believe I crossed those two..." Devnull

<*comes walking in quietly after having to trek back about 500 miles*>

I was thinking more like Knight Rider, but that works as well. :-k :lol:

~D. V. "having a similar idea" Devnull

Well in James Bond he's always totaling the cars...was this different? (I've never seen that TV series.)

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Well in James Bond he's always totaling the cars...was this different? (I've never seen that TV series.)

Very much so...  KITT (the car) had an on-board A.I. that would help with all kinds of situations, including using the ejector seat to boost up to places and/or get rid of things. :)

BTW, your count is off.  Should have been "611", but I suspect the GvE thread got into your head too. :P

<*points at the floor beneath @Arceus, and watches an ejector pad launch them far into the air... @Arceus lands in a pool of orange-dyed liquid, which gets all through his clothes and renders them a murky and gross color, all due to the green dye from before*>

Oh well, it had to happen sometime, right? :lol:

Now it's 612!

~D. V. "The idea, rendered." Devnull

<*telekinetically lifts @Arceus, and sets them down next to the Laundry Room entry*>

Well, good thing this forum has one of those! :P

~D. V. "One wash later, and you'll be good as new!" Devnull

That laundry room's washers are only for your clothes. ;)

<*points at a sign that's 25 feet to @Arceus's left*>  Over there is the shower so you can rinse out the double-dye madness I've done on you.  And don't worry, there's a teleporter in the laundry room that goes directly to the shower, as well as back the other way, so you don't have to streak around here naked. :D

~D. V. "Yes, the contingencies are there." Devnull

Uhm... I checked that teleporter this morning by stepping through it myself.  Almost hadn't dodged getting punched in the face by a girl that walked into the wrong shower room.  That goes to the right place, provided somebody else hasn't been messing with it while I wasn't looking.  And I tossed a big fluffy teddy bear in the clothes washer as well, and fully checked that so it wouldn't do anything nasty.  Yes, the teddy bear came out in "like new" condition.  I wouldn't dare to ever mess with somebody trying to clean stuff! :mellow:

~D. V. "not some evil jerk who would mess up someone taking a shower and/or cleaning their clothes" Devnull

LOL :lol:

~D. V. "LOL" Devnull

@Arceus, I sent in a report regarding the thread title of @Saru Inc's BlogScape thread ("#COMPED#COMPED#COMPED#COMPED#COMPED#COMPED#COMPED#COMPED" ... notice how annoyingly single-bodied, long, and non-line-breaking that is?) several hours ago.  It happens to be screwing up the page rendering of anyone viewing the "View New Content" page of this forum (and therefore potentially several other pages) at less than 1200 pixels wide, but I'm noticing no action has been taken.  Is there any chance you could take a look over the matter?  It gets hard for me to look at the forums when I have to stretch the window really wide, and I would suspect other people have the same problem. :huh:

~D. V. "views Tip.It Forums at 1152 pixels wide" Devnull

Was just going to take a look but it seems someone else fixed it. Thanks, though :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

You're welcome, and thanks to both you, @Arceus, and @Miss Lioness for fixing that issue... BTW, I think @Miss Lioness is possibly stalking us, and watching THIS thread from the shadows. :ph34r:

~D. V. "One could wonder... Will she post here now?" Devnull

(EDIT: p.s.: She just PM'ed me, and I answered back, thanking her for the fix.  Those affected pages are now working properly on my screen.)

Edited by D. V. Devnull