Count Up

Matt258

I probably will be eventually... I just happened to have a really bad nightmare last night, get up out of bed the wrong way from the shock of it, and somehow ran myself right back to being tired and ouchy this morning.  It probably all came from being up too late last night, and then trying to push myself too hard helping my parents today.  I'll just have to get more sleep tonight, and hope for the best tomorrow. :|

~D. V. "I might title it, 'Welcome to the Sleepy Ouch', perhaps?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Thanks... I'm looking forward to times of feeling better too. :-s

~D. V. "Only time will tell." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

729   -_-  

~D. V. "ZZzz.." Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

There's a really bad pun coming up in this thread.  <_<

~D. V. "Oi..." Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

<*has a piece of music come to mind suddenly*> ... "Riding... on a jetplane!  Don't know when I'll be back again..." :twss:

~D. V. "Not actually going flying..." Devnull