Count Up

Matt258

• 2 weeks later...

Dangit... did this forum lose ALL of my reading markers, just because I was away for a whole damned month and some? :angry:

~D. V. "[bLEEP]!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

*facedesk* :(

~D. V. "Damn." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Actually on second thought, I'm not sure what you mean by reading markers? I might be interpreting it wrong.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I'm sure you didn't misinterpret me, as I'm talking about the reading status of threads since a person's last visit.  You know, the thing that is supposed to bring you up to the first unread post in a thread after you've been reading and then walked off for a while. :)

~D. V. "It still sucks that it broke this time on me..." Devnull

Oh that...well I see no reason why that should break.  :unsure: Unless you totally wiped cookies or something - that would mark whole threads as unread and send you to the first page/post presumably.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I didn't wipe my cookies or anything like that.  Just hadn't been able to visit the forums in more than a month.  Perhaps I have a personal forum setting to check due to something happening while I was away? :|

[EDIT: Checked, no setting available in my UserCP area.  Also, it glitched once more briefly after logging in this time.  Strangely, it seems to have stopped, so I think we're good for now.  I'll be certain to note if it happens again.]

~D. V. "I'll go check that." Devnull

Edited by D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Bounced on dat Flood Limit again...)

~D. V. Devnull

Remove Mr. DVD, Insert Weekend, Finish Weekend, Re-insert Mr. DVD ... No, I didn't fall off the grid again. -.-

~D. V. "Wishing I didn't have to drop off..." Devnull

Glad to be back. :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Thanks!" Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

Out for now... :|

~D. V. "See you later." Devnull

Barely manage to catch up on comics I read, and then gocomics.com crashes. :wall:

~D. V. "Doing a serious '*facedesk*' here." Devnull