Count Up

Matt258

Huh... I think I've seen this number involved somewhere in computing... :-k

~D. V. "Dangit, where was that?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Palindrome jetplanes... hmm... :-k

~D. V. "Running out of jokes..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

Damnit, Wizard... :arrow: http://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2015/05/29

~D. V. "Mushroom Madness" Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

Poor Blaze... Have you seen his latest Status Update?  I'll bet he didn't see your last response to him. :(

~D. V. "Wishing people weren't so hard to mentally rescue IRL..." Devnull

[EDIT:] Reading some of the latest, I think the words he might be looking for are "Please don't make me feel like I'm 'being jumped all over' in regard to things." or something like that.  Basically, if someone wants to state why something is better, don't blast him in the process as well. :?

~D. V. "Forever having thoughts come to mind later..." Devnull

(p.s.: This is taking me several edits, so there's a chance you might have missed reading something.)

Edited by D. V. Devnull

E773

I still remember that ViewSonic Model Number... they used to do great CRT monitors.  I think ASUS has them beat for LCD-variety stuff, though. :)

~D. V. "From memory, passing to the present..." Devnull