Count Up

Matt258

Retired, huh?  Well, don't let him end up feeling useless for long periods of time... I hear that kills old folk.  Heck, I think I've lost a Grandparent or two that way... :mellow:

~D. V. "Take good care of them..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

1,076 Indeed he will stay busy by finish building his wood pontoon boat. Worked 7 to 4:48 On the paper it showed that it was 502 chocolate boxes. The person who does the processing doughnuts wasn't there today so I had to dip a rack before I could start. I took a break @ 11:48 for 26 mins. The Supervisor asked if she could wear my jacket. They only dipped 4 racks of chocolate. I finished all of those and was working on the creme filled. Someone came & asked me how many it was & I said 500. Then a Manager came & said it was supposed to be 355 boxes & I did 412 boxes. I let one of my friends borrow my car when I got home.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

So... What happens to all the excess boxes? :o

~D. V. "That's a lot of extra food..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

1,078 Yeah it sure was a lot of extra boxes & doughnuts. They will still take it to the warehouse & stores. We used to always make extra boxes but they switched  to the exact amounts.

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

~D. V. Devnull

1,080 Worked 7 to 4 pm. 498 chocolate & 167 creme boxes. Someone asked me to go to McD's across the street to get their order. I got there & the Lobby was Closed since they are doing a remodel. I walked around & got in the drive thru line. They wouldn't take my order. I walked back & another co-worker was about to walk over & I told her. We went back to my car & I let her drive over there. I got a small strawberry milkshake,

Whatpulse

23*5*33+1 = 1081

And now... for some unusual hand-signings... :p

~D. V. "hhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssss............" Devnull

1,082 Ah sigh language!? Worked 1 to 10 yesterday. We had a Pace setter helper just lined up the buggies, got the electric carts in & he did a carryout. Working 2 to 11 pm today.

Whatpulse

• 2 weeks later...

3*192 = 1083

~D. V. "...ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..." Devnull

31 * 7 * 5 = 1085

~D. V. "...ssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..." Devnull

• 3 weeks later...

Damnit... got pulled away for 22 days!!!  *facewall* :wall:

~D. V. "What a headache!" Devnull

1,088 Like I put on the Count Down from 30k topic: Welcome back! It wasn't to busy yesterday. I helped on the GM side. I had to go put up 4 empty pallets & had to put in 2 dvd big display boxes into the baler. Working 12 to 9 pm

Whatpulse

32 * 112 = 1089

Again, thanks, and glad to be back.  BTW, can you guess what's coming from my 'multi-post sound effect'?  You might have to read back along the thread a little bit... :o

~D. V. "...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..." Devnull

1,090 Ah well idk what you are multi-post sound effect will be. Worked 2 to 11 pm yesterday. I got to use my 25% discount & got: Pokemon Sun, Dragonball Z Season 1, 7 bags of Parmesan Goldfish, 12 pack Dr Pepper & Vanilla Coke. I didn't get a buggie since I got there @ 1:45 & went back to Electronics to see if they had the Dvd. I didn't want to spend to much & my parents said that they didn't need anything. It was pretty busy all day since some other co-workers were also using their discount. At 9 pm someone had SEVEN buggies worth of stuff & I got to help unload most of it. They had a small car to so the trunk & backseat were full all the way to the ceiling. Working 1 to 10 pm

Whatpulse

• 3 weeks later...

3^2 * 11^2 + 2 = 1,091.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

1,092 Last night I payed someone back an EXTRA 40% on RuneScape. I watched the RS Christmas Quiz & it was pretty funny. My brother is coming over in a little bit.

Whatpulse

• 3 weeks later...

I may be a week late saying it, but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2017!!! :D

~D. V. "Somebody had to say it... Right?" Devnull

• Like 1

Hope you all have a Good 2017!

I'll try.  I hope you have a good 2017 as well! :)

~D. V. "mind out of gear" Devnull

1,097 Yeah I will try to :) It has been alright so far. Now I get Days Off & short days. Working 2 to 11 pm

Whatpulse

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like this thread needed a minor bump. :(

~D. V. "Unstalling a thread" Devnull

• 2 weeks later...

1,099 Indeed it needed one thanks. Day Off today :) Might get a haircut later

• Like 1

Whatpulse