Runescape Races

CrabPeople999

I no this idea has been brought up a lot in the past, but here me out.

Dwarves:

-Raise 5 xp more per ore mined.

-Raise 2 xp more per smithed item.

-Raise 2 when using a battle axes, maces, or a warhammers.

-Raise 2 xp per item crafted.

-Raise 2 xp per log cut, and 2 xp per fire burned.

-Raise 2 xp per slayer kill with battle axes, maces, and warhammers.

-Lower 1 xp per item stolen (they are bigger, and not nimble at all)

-Magic xp is lowered 2 per hit.

-Ranged xp is lowered 1 per hit.

-Also, hit 1 higher when using thrown axes.

Elves:

-Raise 1 xp per ranged hit.

-Raise 1 xp per arrowshaft cut, and fletched.

-Raise 2 xp per every bow cut.

-Raise 2 xp per every agility shortcut.

-Raise 2 xp per every potion made, and herb identified.

-Raise 2 xp per item stolen (they are quicker and nimbler)

-Raise 1 xp per item farmed.

-Raise 2 xp per full load (27+) of ess crafted.

-Raise 2 xp per slayer kill with ranged.

-Lower 2 when using battle axes, maces, and warhammers.

-Magic xp is raised 1 per hit.

-Also, energy runs out less easier (not good at math, so no calculations here)

Human:

-Raise 2 in stab, slash, and crush with 2h's, long's, and short swords.

-Raise all armor stats up 2% (like say something has 100 def, it will be 102)

-Raise 2 xp per slayer kill.

-Raise 3 xp per slayer kill when using 2h, long, or short sword (you can only get the +3 with 2h, long, and short, you do not also get the +2 added onto it making it +5 xp per slayer kill)

-Raise 3 xp per item farmed.

-Magic xp is lowered 1 per hit.

Sorcerer:

-Magic xp is raised 4 per hit.

-Raise 1 xp per rune crafted.

-Raise 3 xp per potion made, and 2 xp per herb identified.

-Ranged xp is lowered 1 per hit.

-Low alchemy has +2 xp and High alchemy has +4 xp when used.

-Slayer is raised 2 xp per killed when using magic.

-Lower 2 in stab, slash, and crush when using melee weapons.

-Lower 2 per item that raises ranged (like if a hide chest has +50 ranged, then when a sorceror wheres it, only has +48 )

I think that about covers it. All skills not mentioned are the same xp as normal.

Think about and post, but please don't flame (even though I know that you will anyways). Like it or hate it.

I think one of the reasons why I started playing Runescape was because of the absence of stat benefited races. We all started equal. I can't speak for everyone but I believe that's why others picked the game too.

It's a feature I think Jagex has always been proud to have, to make it less generic. That's why I wouldn't ever support the idea.

I think one of the reasons why I started playing Runescape was because of the absence of stat benefited races. We all started equal. I can't speak for everyone but I believe that's why others picked the game too.

It's a feature I think Jagex has always been proud to have, to make it less generic. That's why I wouldn't ever support the idea.

Me too :) Couldn't have said it better.

I was disappointed when I opened this topic; I thought the "races" idea would have something to do with competition, as in foot races or minecart races. Hey, maybe I should make a post about that!

Nah, someone else do it :)

Lpinkus

I don't really like it, people would just change races every time they would change the thing there training. If changing wouldn't be posible people would complain about it because then the other races would have an advantage over them.

I also think some things aren't really balenced in youre idea, if you would mine essence as a dwarf you would twice the xp, but if you would mine runite you would only get 4% more

And elves basicly have no drawback as it isn't to hard to simply grab a scimmy or long instead of an battle axe to go slaying.

And the best magic exp is 8 exp per hit with the sorcerer, while for range it would only be 5 exp.

Also if you look at the advantages without looking at the xp only the humans would have an advantage at the castle war or at duels, in the wildernis it's almost the same except there would also be some elves for the catching.

I think if there where to come races in runescape it should only be for the looks and not some advantages.

f2p skilltotal 1050+

when i first wrote this post, i hasdn't quite put everything together yet, and i forgot to mention that this would be members only, and that you wouldn't be able to switch races.

the first time that you log into a members world, you would get something that pops up that says something like "welcome to the members world! you now have the choice of being a.)human, b.)dwarven, c.)elven, or d.)sorcerer." you would pick what you wanted to be.

also, i no that 5 xp more per ess would be crazy (forgot that ess was only worth 5, lol), so maybe, you could raise it up like, says, 5% in stead of 5 xp.

i know that there r some flaws in this, but i wouldn't want it to become something so technical like WoW, or Everquest. i also started playing the game because of its simplicity, but now i have come to realize that maybe some simple races, with some simple xp changes and advantages would be good.

the first time that you log into a members world, you would get something that pops up that says something like "welcome to the members world! you now have the choice of being a.)human, b.)dwarven, c.)elven, or d.)sorcerer." you would pick what you wanted to be.

What if we don't want a race? What if we don't want degrades in exp? :cry:

I'm not really liking this idea either...

I suppose this sort of stat advantages would suit those that want to focus on one particular aspect of the game, but for most people they want to level all levels as high as possible thus making it difficult to choose one specific "race".

Back in the old days when you first started out in RS you could pick what items you would start out with, for example warriors would start with a wooden shield and a bronze long sword. Mages would be given runes. I wouldn't mind seeing that re-enacted but races with stat benefits is a bad idea.