Hello, everyone!

I used to play Runescape, I only played for about 5 months before I had to stop playing (I was in 5th grade when I used to play) because my mom was overlooking my shoulder, and saw that some girl wanted guys to send pictures to her and stuff.. so I had to stop xD

Anyway, I'm back, and much older xD and I decided to play again! yay. I have a brand new account, and I have no idea whats going on, well kinda but yeah not really :P I'm dark_mark94 on here, and Runescape. I'm also new to the forum.. so hi!!!

Hello, everyone!

I used to play Runescape, I only played for about 5 months before I had to stop playing (I was in 5th grade when I used to play) because my mom was overlooking my shoulder, and saw that some girl wanted guys to send pictures to her and stuff.. so I had to stop xD

Anyway, I'm back, and much older xD and I decided to play again! yay. I have a brand new account, and I have no idea whats going on, well kinda but yeah not really :P I'm dark_mark94 on here, and Runescape. I'm also new to the forum.. so hi!!!

Welcome to Tip.it Mark! My RL name is also Mark. Add me on RS? RSN: NL Teddy

~@NL Teddy, the teddybear of Tip.it~

Infected? Read

this.

21l7w2g.png

[qfc]185-186-358-63611728[/qfc]

Welcome to Tip.It and welcome back to RuneScape! :D It can be pretty daunting returning to RuneScape (or any game) after a long period of time. There are always loads of updates and new content to wrap your head around. Luckily we have a wide variety of guides and an excellent Help & Advice forum. So you're in the right place if you need any help getting back into the swing of things!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Welcome back to the game! Much has changed indeed. Good to see so many new users on the forums. :)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

That hasn't changed :P Thankfully it's in that area of f2p where you won't witness it.

Welcome to Tip It :D

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢