Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Any dungeoneering teams below level 80?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

M A T T Y Z
[ Display Name History ]

M A T T Y Z

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:P o k e m o
Im level 73 dungeoneering now and i'm starting to do occult floors and i'm finding that hardly any people stay in floors at all or ragequit part of the way in. Im not looking for a fulltime clan as im in one but a team that i can dung with through the large floors and who won't ragequit because my exp gain is thinning out as less dungeons are getting completed, I just wanna get my rapier sooner or later :3
Posted Image

aeryn11
[ Display Name History ]

aeryn11

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Aeryn11
  • Clan:Spirits of Arianwyn
Hi

I am a little lower in level, I cant get to Occult, I normaly solo dungeons due to not finding good groups, I am thieving at the moment, but if you add me in game and cant find a group to dungeon with, give me a shout ill come run a few floors with you, when I can. :^_^: not a dungeon fan but need the xp and tokens to get a bone crusher and wasteless herblore scroll.

If I am too low for what you need, no worries. :grin:

Posted Image

Posted Image

A_Gardener
[ Display Name History ]

A_Gardener

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • RSN:A Gardener
  • Clan:Primacy
EoE occasionally do abd/furn floors, but they aren't as common as occults. Alternatively, you could go to W117 (really, really not recommended).

Treyz0r
[ Display Name History ]

Treyz0r

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • RSN:Treyz0r
Hi. I'm currently at 76 dung, running with one or two of my friends (if they're available). They're at around 55, and 85 dung atm.
Doing my middle floors with the level 55 (mainly because i wanna help him, and i hate doing dungeons alone), and the level 85, if he bothers.
And the level 85 on my top floors.

We'd be glad to team-up. You can add me in-game and pm me if you're interested.
Rsn: Mr tiger
Posted Image

Posted Image

Shady Character
[ Display Name History ]

Shady Character

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Clan:Swift Legions
i mostly solo cuz i also cant stand randoms
im not the best fastest dunger or anything but if u want feel free too add me and we could do some runs

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

Doctor Who
[ Display Name History ]

Doctor Who

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 18 posts
Add me to the list id be more than willing to do some grpup dg. Im 70. Dg and i dont have a lit if experience but im learning.
Rsn:[bleep] who
Posted Image

Treyz0r
[ Display Name History ]

Treyz0r

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • RSN:Treyz0r
Anyone of you training dungeneering atm.? I am, and i'll be happy to do a few runs. Maybe i'll add some of you and ask in-game :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users