Block off the abyssals!

wakka102

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple solution: add some aggressive level 45 monsters with high attack and strength that will attack you unless your twice their level. That should clear out the rabble.

Actually that's not a bad idea at all, they would be bad to train on so it's not like noobs would go there to train. But honestly guys, you worked hard enough to get 85 slayer and now you can't stand a few beggars? I've been there before out of curiosity, there are beggars everywhere we look, why should the abby's be free from them? Use your ignore list...

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Simple solution: add some aggressive level 45 monsters with high attack and strength that will attack you unless your twice their level. That should clear out the rabble.

yes... add things in the way of picking up items and moving around so you have to right click to not attack them...

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

lol i got something to looke foreward then,

its a good idea to place lev 45 npcs there but if they would hit high they would also hit high on the lev 85+ slayers.

like brimhaven with the dogs, no thank you. thats annoying as it is already especially at greaters.

its a good idea to place lev 45 npcs there but if they would hit high they would also hit high on the lev 85+ slayers.

like brimhaven with the dogs, no thank you. thats annoying as it is already especially at greaters.

i think most 85+ slayers have more then 91 combat so wouldnt really be a problem.

i think most 85+ slayers have more then 91 combat so wouldnt really be a problem.

They're still ridiculously annoying.

What's the big deal here anyway. I love it when noobs come up to explore. That's all theyre doing is exploring.

They're still ridiculously annoying.

What's the big deal here anyway. I love it when noobs come up to explore. That's all theyre doing is exploring.

i'm not 85 slayer so no problem for me yet and if someones get to annoying it put them on ignore

i agree, ive was slaying up there for a while until i got banned, and almost 70% of the time , noobs like lvl 80 and what not just roll up there and beg for phree whipz pl0x?. keeping the doors locked until your the apropriate lvl is a good idea.

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong

i actually kill abbys without actually being 85 slayer

Poisen tactic :wink:

How do you do that?

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!