Need some help with herblore

Doomdevil321

After looking over countless calcs and spreadsheets, I still have no idea how many pots I need to make to get to 99 herblore. At the end i want to have a lot of overload potions. I will prolly do this on the next bxpw in the fall btw as I do not have the gold to fund this.

I currently level 78 herblore and I want 99.

So how many of the following should I make to have 99 herblore? Remember this will most likely be done on the next bxpw while i gather the materials when herbs drop after March 19th.

super attack?

super strength?

super defense?

magic?

range?

extreme attack?

extreme strength?

extreme defense?

extreme magic?

extreme range?

overload?

So far from my rough calculations if I make 4200 of each I will get to 99 and then some, but I am not sure if there is a lower number. Can anybody help?

thanks for all your help in advance.

Well, until you reach the level for untradeable potions, you would be better off making the best gp/xp potion. You'll also want at least 500 special recovers and super antifires as well.

To make that many overloads is very, very expensive. At today's prices you are looking at 335m, and that doesn't even include the price to get to that level.

I would work on getting at least 84 herblore before the next BXP, and then work on getting 99.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Do tradeable potions until you can make super antifires/special recoveries, I made about 1,2k of each of those before I moved on to extremes, make sure you make even amounts of them so you can use them all at making overloads (Making overloads taking in count the XP gained in extremes is 2,2k XP per overload) I think 2k-2.5k ovls might be more accurate for 99 (if doing on BXPW), although that many ovls is still very expensive, so if you don't have that much money to spend, make an amount of ovls that'll last quite some time (Around 1k) then just move on to tradeable potions

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Do tradeable potions until you can make super antifires/special recoveries, I made about 1,2k of each of those before I moved on to extremes, make sure you make even amounts of them so you can use them all at making overloads (Making overloads taking in count the XP gained in extremes is 2,2k XP per overload) I think 2k-2.5k ovls might be more accurate for 99 (if doing on BXPW), although that many ovls is still very expensive, so if you don't have that much money to spend, make an amount of ovls that'll last quite some time (Around 1k) then just move on to tradeable potions

so what do you suggest I do until I get to 84 herblore? Also after I get to there how many of the untradeables should I make if I want overloads?

Magic or Ranging potions to 84 are probably your best bet as they can be turned into extremes then overloads later on. Magic potins are about 17gp/xp and Ranging potions about 21gp/xp at the moment prices change fairly quickly.

Cool_Mqc.png

so what do you suggest I do until I get to 84 herblore? Also after I get to there how many of the untradeables should I make if I want overloads?

I don't know if they are still viable or not, but I used Super Attack potions. They were dirt cheap and not that bad of exp p/h.

Magic or Ranging potions to 84 are probably your best bet as they can be turned into extremes then overloads later on. Magic potins are about 17gp/xp and Ranging potions about 21gp/xp at the moment prices change fairly quickly.

well this will be done after the bxpw ends and herb prices drop drasticlly. I am more concerned with the amount of potions I need to make as to the cost. So how many should I make..

You don't need to (and in most instances shouldn't) make super pots and then turn them into extremes. Just choose a mixture of speed and loss that you are comfortable with. Since it changes daily, it's difficult to say especially since you aren't in a hurry.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475