Maxing P2P Progress / Guides / moarrr

Water

Hey all,

Some may know me because I have been F2P for well over 7 years, and decided to get membership a month ago.

A few of my F2P friends asked me to work something out so they could still keep track of what I'm up to.

So... I decided to make progress videos of my way towards maxing out P2P.

Now that I have everything up and running for about a month, and that I actually have a few videos online...

I thought I'd post here for those that would be interested in watching such videos. :)

I personally like to watch all sorts of videos while Scaping, and I'm sure there's a lot more of you out there.

So, if you're interested, make sure you have a look at how I'm doing, and only subscribe if you really like the videos.

I'm not a fan of people subbing so they can make sure they never miss the opportunity to rant on a video. ;)

The video that I posted here will be my first video with a link to the whole playlist of Maxing Out Progress Videos.

But I do have a few other playlists as well with F2P guides and lots more to come. Am currently just focussing on Maxing,

but more (P2P & F2P) guides will come afterwards.

Enjoy :)

(any suggestions/ideas/comments/feedback, all welcome and much appreciated)

Probably best check it out on the YT page itself, looks kinda odd in this tiny window :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYGbWC9ThZE

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I've watched all your progress videos and just wanted to pop in and say how much I enjoy them. I think your one of the more interesting players who makes commentaries and I really think its cool how fast you level. Enough of the slobbering though, great vids :)

10sfyic.png

For me you're an idiot, but I guess you knew that allready :P.

I still prefere nostalgia above P2p.

I wonder or you can become maxed P2p within 100 days, if someone is capeble to do it it must be you.

I've never been member so I'm not sure or it's possible, but to me it seems like a nice and not impossible goal :P (nowadays any more)!

PS. I just have to tease you: Jugs of water!!!

• 3 weeks later...

For me you're an idiot, but I guess you knew that allready :P.

I still prefere nostalgia above P2p.

I wonder or you can become maxed P2p within 100 days, if someone is capeble to do it it must be you.

I've never been member so I'm not sure or it's possible, but to me it seems like a nice and not impossible goal :P (nowadays any more)!

PS. I just have to tease you: Jugs of water!!!

Don't worry, I'll just wait till the dark side gets you too ;)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Welcome to members Water! Was randomly highscore checking some of the old high xp nonmembers to see if any ever got members and I saw you did! How you liking it?? Good luck on maxing, you own! I bet it feels alot easier now:p

Boredom.png