Back from the Dead

Hey lads and lasses!

I used to be a member here years upon years ago and decided to stroll back to see how the general Runescape community is faring. Though still retired I am on the fence whether or not I am willing to return to the game in full again; after all, it's been nearly half a decade since I've officially stepped off from playing the game on a regular basis and too many things have been added to catch up on for a veteran. Nearly most of my equipment (both combat and general purpose) is obsolete at this point, I'm dwarfed by people that are far more knowledgeable about the game than I am and it's a Monday. That is not to mention the huge time investment the game used to require to get anywhere significant to the point it may cause physical harm and my money making tactics have also become outdated. Barring all that, it is nice to see this game still prosper from its humble beginnings and in the likely future I may resume playing I'd like to thank all of you for keeping the game and this community alive.

Hope to see you guys in-game sometime. :D

Cheers,

Zan.