Crafting and Ranged training in F2P

Auror

My memebrship runs out today, and I'm not sure when I'm renewing it.

I want to know where the best place to train Ranged to 99 is (atm 90), and that what's the best way to train Crafting to 99 (atm 84). The cheaper, the better.

TY in advance :)

For range, you'll probably want to use either flesh crawlers, or giant spiders as they're both afk'able and decent exp (35k/h range I think).

Crafting is either cheap, or fast. Since you want cheap, it's gonna take forever. If you want it done 'safe' then gold jewelery is a good idea since it never really falls below the cost of bars. Gold ammy's are ~50k exp/h with coming out approx. even. Something a little riskier is diamond necklaces which sometimes gain a lot, sometimes lose a lot depending on prices (be sure to check actual selling prices, not GE med). Those are ~110k exp/h. But again, riskier.

Crafting exp rates and cost are found on Grimy's Crafting Spreadsheet.

Not mentioned by the person above is the ability to train both Crafting and Range at basically the same time, avoiding having to split the work. Just pull out your range gear, a Brown Apron and some thread (or 100gp to buy from the appropriate places and get a good starting amount, if you lack those), and then go to the Crafting Guild. There, you can easily safe-spot range Cows, and craft their hides into HardLeather Bodies. From there, you can pop down to Rimmington briefly every so often to sell off what you make at the General Store, gain gp, and therefore fuel this training effort rather endlessly. You'll probably be using something like Iron Arrows for killing the Cows anyway, right? :shades:

~D. V. "Yes, this one has gained a ton of gp and Levels this way..." Devnull

(p.s.: If you decide to use this method, this one suggests making sure to pop into an FC or CC and chatting there while training. It breaks any feeling of monotony.)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)