Money Money Money

erbster

last week i got hack for allmy bank which was terrible and soooo frustrating because runescaoes not a easy game to make money. Well for me it isnt. I lost 128m amd full bandos my fav gear. I wish jagex would help out people that got hacked but they dont. omg is so annoying. Anyways just wanted to rant about my acc being hacked thx for ur time. pm for my rsn if ya wanna play rs together.

They do help out to an extent - it's called the bank PIN. Unless you've just returned from a long break (in which case the hacker had plenty of time to cancel the PIN code) you're partly at fault.

N'aw i'm sorry for your loss! - If that happened to me i'd be unhappy about it too.

- Jagex doesn't help out giving items back due to people faking a hack or scam and trying to get money for free. (-: There's always one that spoils it for the needy.

"She may come across as hard to get, but that's because she has been through a few things, seen a few things, been there and done that, shes cold... yes, but only because she once cared about someone who failed to care about her, shes built a fortress to protect her heart from further damage. You told her that your different but she wont believe it until you prove it. Words dont mean a thing, actions are everything" - Drake

| Username: Mrs Fenty | Homeworld: 84 | Clan: Hardcore Infinity | Status: P2P | PS3: Unfired | Xbox live: xLORENA |

Mrs_Fenty.png