Optimus

ilovecuttingyews

I've been sitting on a stack of GP for quite some time, nervous to invest it into anything because of the looming botnuke 2.0 because if it comes too late, my investments will keep crashing because of the massive volumes of raw materials coming into the game now. I've looked on the RSOF for hints about when Optimus will be released, but can only find a few vague claims by people.

Does anyone here have any evidence as to when Optimus will be released?

I asked the same question on one of the recent update threads over in the General forum, got mixed responses.

Heard there was no definite release date for it, it was still being worked on, it's a fake, Optimus is actually referring to their Transformers MMO they're working on, and finally, that a release date and all the info has been given out.

Though I haven't found the evidence supporting about the release dates and all; Sy said they were posted on RSBuddy's blog or forums or something.

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Mod Jacmob posted on rsbuddy forums something about a planned march release, that never happened.

Only time will tell.

Doesn't look like it'll be released till the Summer if that's the case...things that are completed 'recently' need to undergo all the testing, remember? It's how they do new skills, quests and minigames

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Jacmob at some point posted on RsBuddy that it would be released soon (I think he said "in the coming weeks", no guarantee though). But...yeah, that could mean a lot of things, especially if he already got used to the Jagex "soon"