Is RuneScape still remebering your world?

Arceus

Previously when I loaded the official game client, it would have a random world selected, but when I chose one world, logged in and left, it would continue to have that world in memory as a default until the client token ran out. Now it seems to have a mind of its own every time I log out. Was this a hidden update?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

It's odd, I had w60 and w72 saved, and just yesterday it said w144 was one of the saved worlds from a long time ago...

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

It's odd, I had w60 and w72 saved, and just yesterday it said w144 was one of the saved worlds from a long time ago...

He wasn't talking about favourite worlds that is an entirely different issue which is dependant on a preferences file stored on your system.

As for the topic I haven't noticed a change, I always found it was a matter of timing in a short time frame it would recall the world but anything over an hour or 2 and it would not.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue