Vezon's Blog of Lackluster RuneScape Adventures

[bleep].... Two losses in the Fight Caves this week.... The new animations keep [bleep]ing me over. I used to do Jad by sounds instead of animations, so this is really difficult for me.

Jad: 5

Vezon: 1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Harpy Pokemon League:

Champion: Zaaps1 - Unknown typing

[spoiler=Team]

Elite 4 Member: Lokie - Dark Type

[spoiler=Team]

Spiritomb

Drapion

Krookodile

Hydreigon

Crawdaunt

Zoroark

Elite 4 Member: Mr. Greens - Grass Type

[spoiler=Team]

Cacturne

Breloom

Rotom-Cut

Sceptile

Ludicolo

Tangrowth

Elite 4 Member: Lose No Hope - Dragon Type

[spoiler=Team]

Hydreigon

Garchomp

Kingdra

Haxorus

Flygon

Dragonair

Elite 4 Member: Vezon Dash - Ice Type

[spoiler=Team]

Abomasnow

Glaceon

Weavile

Walrein

Mamoswine

Rotom-Frost

Gym Leader: K4ylan - Fighting Type

[spoiler=Team]

Machamp

Conkeldur

Mienshao

Lucario

Gallade

Hitmontop

Gym Leader: Sir_Squab - Flying Type

[spoiler=Team]

Articuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Dragonite

Gyrados

Crobat

Gym Leader: Ambler - Rock Type

[spoiler=Team]

Aggron

Golem

Rhyperior

Regirock

Archeops

Tyranitar

Gym Leader: Hedgehog - Poison Type

[spoiler=Team]

Muk

Crobat

Nidoking

Nidoqueen

Venusaur

Gengar

Gym Leader: Harpy - Unknown Typing

[spoiler=Team]

Gym Leader: ALG - Fire Type

[spoiler=Team]

Ninetales

Arcanine

Infernape

Charizard

Chandelure

Volcarona

Gym Leader: Saradomin_Mage - Electric Type

[spoiler=Team]

Eelektross

Electivire

Magnezone

Jolteon

Rotom-Wash

Raikou

Gym Leader: Ezee - Water Type

[spoiler=Team]

Rival: Quyneax - Unknown Typing

[spoiler=Team]

Hey, uh, since you allowed certain legendaries to be allowed, could I change my lineup?

Articuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Dragonite

Gyrados

Salamence

Kinda indecisive on my last guy tho. I also don't know what makes an effective team, at least if we're talking competitive.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Hey, uh, since you allowed certain legendaries to be allowed, could I change my lineup?

Articuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Dragonite

Gyrados

Salamence

Kinda indecisive on my last guy tho. I also don't know what makes an effective team, at least if we're talking competitive.

Having only 1 type of Pokemon already makes your team ineffective lol. But, I will change your line-up when I get to a computer tomorrow.

Well I'm supposed to be a gym leader so :P

At any rate, not sure about Salamence. I already have one dragon/flying on the team. Was thinking Crobat, since I think he's ok in battle. Want someone cool tho :P (Crobat does seem cool.)

Although, crobat would be the only one that isn't like gigantic.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Well I'm supposed to be a gym leader so :P

At any rate, not sure about Salamence. I already have one dragon/flying on the team. Was thinking Crobat, since I think he's ok in battle. Want someone cool tho :P (Crobat does seem cool.)

Although, crobat would be the only one that isn't like gigantic.

I almost suggested Tornadus Therian, but it is one of a kind as of right now. Skarmory is pretty large, and it adds a steel typing to your team.

Skarmony might work. Hey, question, on Bulbapedia it lists pokémon stats, how important are those?

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Skarmony might work. Hey, question, on Bulbapedia it lists pokémon stats, how important are those?

Competitively? Extremely important.

Non-competitively? It is more based on moves and typing, but it doesn't hurt to have better stats.

Hmm. Skarmony doesn't hiave high stats. Might go back with Crobat. He is, at least according to Bulbapedia, about the same size as the legendary birds. High up stats. And he looks cool =D

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Um, I was looking at overall total :oops:

Yeah, I'm not pro at this.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

If I took fire, would I be allowed one or two from another type? There's not a lot of variety otherwise :razz:

Look at the type I chose. I don't get much variety at all. You get fire + fighting, rock, ground, flying, dark, electric, ghost, bug, and psychic.

I don't think we should worry about gym order or anything. Just make a team of 6 pokémon of your type.

If we did do some sort of order, I'd need to be last. I have one pokémon that is suitable at earlier levels. Maybe two.

Or, you know, completely redo my choices :P

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Some treasure trails loot worth noting....

qQ090.png

Summoning and Strength levels.

E7uA9.png

VVUjA.png

With any luck, I will get my Firecape back either today or tomorrow. I also need to retry the Kiln this week.

Also, I am very disappointed with the new forum features. It essentially broke all of the

tags in my blog, and now it looks like crap.